News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Hairless (A FFX (Rikku and Auron) fan fic, oneshot)

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 28, 2007, 08:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Hairless
Chibi-Sorrow

Silence was golden.

Hence the was in that phrase -- as in past tense; as in no longer valid; as in -

Well, you get the point.

This deranged matter of remembering a not so far away past was brought about by a certain Al-Bhed of curious qualities.

Rather annoying qualities at that...

Her curiosity has intrigued her with... rather strange questions. Such as my personal favorite - insert snort of sarcasm here.

"Hey, Auron?"

No, not that question. "What is it, girl?"

"Why are your arms completely hairless?" Ah, that's it.

"..." And here is me, promptly trying to ignore the scantly-clad female.

"I mean, come on! That's not normal. Guys are supposed to be hairy barbarians. What do you do, shave them?" She kept going. I kept ignoring. "Or maybe you wax them? I mean, I know you are masochistic, but waxing ridiculously hurts! Believe me, I've tried."

"Girl -"

"Now that I think about it, Wakka doesn't have any either... Or Tidus! I don't get it!" I don't think she's ever going to stop. Maybe I should learn thunder... Wait, there always is Lulu.

"Rikku, I am not discussing this with you." Simple and to the point.

"You totally wax! Is it a guardian thing or something? Being Masochistic freaks and all?" Please, someone just kill this child. Or in better case, send me.

"I'm walking away now." I stated, keeping a solid, stone cold face as I walked away. I am not hearing this, I am not hearing this, I am not-

"Wait, so do you guys have no hair down there, either?"

Oh, Yevon help me...

Triforce_Luigi

Hah, I like this! It has excellent vocabulary, and I enjoyed the rather larger words, a rarity om these forums.