News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Are you an artist?

Started by Lotos, September 26, 2007, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

You know, do you create art in your spare time, not counting school assignments?  I sprite a little, and I've began to attempt at YouTube Poops, if that counts (YouTube account: Bombtrack4546).

Fell

I draw when I have time, and I also play the piano. I'm pretty good.

My teacher said I'm good at sightreading.

Spongebob does not approve

Bob-ombs

FearItself

I sprite, of course. :P I do draw in my spare time, on my binders, in my notebooks at school, and fakemon at home. My AP English teacher saw me drawing once and he says: "Pokemon?" and gives a chuckle, as I assume his younger son likes Pokemon. He asked me to draw some for his son too, so I guess he likes my drawings. xDD I also practice drawing realistically sometimes, and I have a limited ability of graphic design.

I also play Trumpet and soon the Bassoon, if that counts. xDD

Avion-Finch

I can sprite pretty well, I can draw ok, but the only thing I'm any good at are quadripeds, especially canines. I can draw humans sorta well, but suck at hands.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

I'm with you there Avion. I can draw anything with four legs flawlessly, and I'm particularly good at birds since recently.
If I have the right motivation, I can draw humans, but I can't draw hands for crap. xP

Silly_Penguin

i do enjoy drawing as well as playing the euphonium, piano and singing :)

Sol Zero the Warrior

o.o Well i'm not an artist when it comes to visual things but i'm a musician. I can play Saxaphone, Percussion, Piano, and Guitar my two best being Guitar and Saxaphone. And i'm starting to learn how to play songs by ear.

HeroOfTimeO0

Nah. I sure wish I could draw though. ^_^

Mystic

I make videos, and stuff with GIMP, so yes.

GirlGamer

I make art all the time. I love to paint, draw, whatever! I am majoring in graphic design. :)

ResidentZoidberg

I do graphics, mostly sigs. I also write; poems, songs, stories, what have you. Oh, and I play guitar. 
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

phatyo

Angfry

I make Stain Glass . so far i've done a rolling stones logo . and  The Who logo just the words with the arrow

QuickKarel

Yeah. I draw when I can, and I love too. I also play Trumpet purty well, but the revent addition of braces in my mouth have hindered my ability to play.  :(