Are you an artist?

Started by Lotos, September 26, 2007, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedYoshi

I draw all of the time. Check out my DA(Deviant Art) page:

http://800yoshi.deviantart.com/

Will edit sig later...:P

Tsu

I draw constantly. I'm into realism right now, actually.

Dr.Hobo2

The only time I draw is when I'm drawing abstract art or optical illusions. Otherwise, I play the trumpet pretty durn well. I might play the trombone next year if I really consider it. And I can write a darned funny story...And I suppose I'd say I have a decent singing voice. :P

Andrew1911

hi

Kaz

I write a miniscule amount of music and draw every once in a while.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

I doodle, animate, and make electronica music.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Qsmash

I draw and make sigs so....yeah, I guess. :)

X_Hero

I taught myself how to draw Manga/Anime style, so I draw quite a bit. I haven't really done much spriting recently, but i can do that. I'm learning how to play guitar, and i can sing pretty good. The most hilarious thing I can do is voice acting. I can do Mario. XD And I can also do Luigi, Yoshi, Kirby (I'm surprised at myself for this one... XD), and others like Smeagul from LoTR, the guy from India that Pistachio turns into in Master of Disguise, and (I creep people out with this one... XD) the chipmunks. XD

Kaz

Update: going to be performing and possibly recording material with my girlfriend. Acoustic material. Country-rock and blues stuff, mostly covers, some original.

Consider me a god.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Johnny Ringo

I play piano and I paint using acryllics, that's about it.

Nils_13

I can draw, I'm in the percussion in band and I mostly stick to the marimba or other mallet instruments(5th year of it), and I can VA Lois Griffin from Family Guy. Here's 3 things I've drawn.

Apollo

yeah i draw everyday and i love it. i also just finished my first rap song ever. its awesome

Judas

A good portion of my free time is spent honing my skills on various instruments, which include but are not limited to sax (main instrument), bass, drums, and trumpet. I've begun experimenting with flute and baritone as well.

I'm also in two bands, one of which I write for, which means practice or a show 2-3 times a week.

The bit of free time left over is mostly spent doing Warhammer related things (usually painting/other modeling tasks, occasionally having gaming get-togethers), or doing web development stuff.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Yup! I do realistic, comic/manga, and graffiti. I did put some gaff on some walls and trains, but I asked permisson

I used to draw all the time, but I probably haven't done it in years.
...̅̅̅