Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Untitled

Started by DRIFTYOSHIZERO11, January 11, 2008, 08:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 14, 2008, 05:39:27 PM
wow! Sweet fanfic! ;D

Thanks, Chapter four (I hope) would be up tomarrow!
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

thunderhero4

Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on January 14, 2008, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 14, 2008, 05:39:27 PM
wow! Sweet fanfic! ;D

Thanks, Chapter four (I hope) would be up tomarrow!
Looking forward to it! :)

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

(Sigh) I know it was a while since I last posted this story but anyway, here's chapter four(Which is by far THE shortest chapter I will post. It's like that for a reason)

Chapter 4: The Plan

The hammer brother stood silent and watched Bowser pace back and forth.
"What are you looking at!!!" Bowser scowled.
"I dunno." The hammer brother said.
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"Err...Well, I guess I was looking at you pace or what ever." The hammer brother began to back off and was prepared to run just in case Bowser were to blow fire. Bowser headed back to his chair and and sat down.
"I got a plan...AND YOU BETTER LISTEN UP!" Bowser said as he clenced the armrests.
"Now...If Mario won't believe me, I will make him!"
"Uh...No offense King Bowser but, when it comes to making plans you aren't...very good at it." The hammer brother said.
"Like you could do any better!" Bowser yelled.
"Well, I could try..." The hammer brother said.
"Go ahead. Make a fool of yourself."
"Ahem...Ok. Mario of course won't help us because you made a trick like this before. The only we can make this believable is to have proof."
"How in the world are we going to find proof if don't have any!"
"The key word is find! If we find proof, he'll know it wasn't us. I say we take this jerk by ourselves for now and when he sees that we aren't makiing any attack to him, we'll have proof!" The hammer brother said in a proud tone.
"Hmm...Not a bad idea. I don't know about trying to fight this guy, but, other than that it is sort of a good plan..." Bowser took time to think about the plan.
"OK! We'll give it a shot!"

jnfs2014

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: Pokemaster944794 on January 18, 2008, 04:53:59 PM
8/10 Good job.

Thanks. I know it was short but, there's a reason for that ;)

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Chapter 5: The visitor from above

"How in the world are we going to make a plan under an hour? We only have about thirty minutes left." Mario said.
"It may be a little difficult but, doesn't mean it'll be impossible." Luigi said as he once again, took the paper out from his pocket
"With you around, I'd beg to differ." Mario said as his expression dropped.
"No. With the princess around, we're practically doomed. These aleins know that we are going to find out sooner or later." Luigi held the paper up to his face and read it again.
"For the last time! Aliens don't exist!!!" Mario said in a annoyed tone.
"How would you know? You can't prove that they don't exist!" Luigi said he he pointed to the date.
"Also for the other last time. That's the date! It's not alien writing." Mario said as he snatched the paper from Luigi's hand.
"Prove! Where's your proof!" Luigi tried to take the paper back but couldn't.
"Where's yours?" Mario said.
"Right there. It may seem like the date but, it migh be alien writing. I read it in a comic!"
"Unlike you, I would take the time to read those comics since, I have a life."
"Well, if you would stop being such a glory hog and take me along in adventures, then I wouldn't have found all this stuff out. Since you always say that I just get in your way, I'm now annoying you with my useless knowledge." Luigi said as he tapped the side of his head with his finger.
"So far, that's the only knowledge you'll ever get." Mario said as he folded up the paper and put it in his pocket.
"Umm...Mario?" Luigi said as he pointed his finger towards the sky and had a look on his face as if he had seen a ghost.
"What now, you got more useless info?"
"Th...There's something falling from the sky. It could be the end of the world as we know it!!!" Luigi screamed
"For the love of...The world won't end!"
"I'm not joking this time! Look!" Mario turned around and saw an object falling from the sky.
"See I told you!" Luigi said.
"No time to prove yourself, that thing is headed this way!" Mario and Luigi began to run as fast as they could from the falling object. Peach noticed the object and began to run also, losing one of her shoes along the way. The object was coming closer and closer and all three of them continued to run. They realized that they couldn't run anymore and dove down as quickly as possible. The object flew over them and crased into Bowser's castle. Mario slowly looked up and saw the object sticking out from the wall. He wasn't sure what it was but from what he saw, he was begining to think that Luigi could be right about aliens.
"What was that?" Peach asked as she dusted off her dress.
"Looks like some type off plane." Mario said.
"It looks like an alien aircraft." Luigi said as he picked up his hat.
"It migh be...Just look at it." Mario said in a shakey tone."You know what Weegee? I think your right."
"I know I'm right, and please don't call me that in public. Just take a look at the side panels, it sticks up. There is no plane in the world that looks like that."
"What side panels?" Peach asked.
"The blue ones. The ones that connect to the wings...Or at least where the wings were."
"Looks like the a glass covering right there. Maybe something was actually flying this." Mario said.
"That would be the cockpit.I'm going to check it out. I can't miss this." Luigi walked over to the aircraft and noticed that the glass covering over the cockpit was open.
"Mario, check this out. It's open." Mario headed to where Luigi was. The aircraft was starting to smoke and they could hear coughing coming from the inside of the cockpit.
"There's is something in there." Mario said.
"Somebody get the press." Luigi said. The smoke heavily covered the cockpit area but, Mario and Luigi could see a figure get out of it.
"Stupid thing! It's not even paid off yet!" The figure said.
"It talks..."Luigi Said.
"Huh? Who's there?" The figure seemed to be looking in their direction.
"Good going." Mario whispered. The smoke began to clear and they could now see the figure clearly.
"AHHHH!!!!" Mario and Luigi both screamed and the figure jumped back and took out a gun.

thunderhero4

Aw maaan! This suspense is killing me!! Great chapters!

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 20, 2008, 10:03:46 PM
Aw maaan! This suspense is killing me!! Great chapters!

Chapter six will reveal who it is... :)

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Chapter 6:The Truth

"Wh...What the heck is that?" Luigi asked as he hid behind Mario.
"I have no idea but, it doesn't seem like it'll put the gun down." Mario said. The figure kept the gun pointed.
"Who are you!" The figure demanded.
"That's more of the question I was gonna ask." Mario said.
"Are you some type of...Alien?" Luigi asked.
"I'm I a what? What kind of question is that? If you see someone that you don't know, you're going to come and ask if they're an alien?" The figure said.
"Are you?" Luigi asked again.
"Do I need to be some sorta broken record or what? Of course I ain't no dang alien!" The figure said as it put the gun down. "Just so you don't think I'm some...whatever, The name's Fox McCloud." The figure said.
"I find that a little ironic how your name is Fox and you are a fox. Ha! I crack myself up." Luigi said. Everyone looked at him with a blank stare." "hahahaheheh...heh..hooo...Ok I'll stop." Luigi said.
"Good. Now can someone tell me where the heck am I" Fox asked.
"Umm...The Mushroom kindom..." Peach said.
"The what kingdom?" Fox had a confused look on his face.
"The Mushroom Kingdom." Peach repeated.
"Huh...Sound like somethin' out of a videogame...Oh well." Fox said.
"So why are you here?" Mario asked.
"You're askin' me as if I came here to visit. I'm here because some idiot send me some stupid letter sayin' that the land was taking over land or somethin' like that..." Fox said.
"Did it have alien writing at the very bottom?" Luigi asked.
"What the? No! No it didn't have alien writing! What, are you some sorta freak or what?"
"He's not all...there...We got the same letter too." Mario said.
"Do you know who sent it?" Peach asked.
"Tch...No. There's only one thing I could tell ya." Fox said.
"And that would be?" Mario asked.
"This guy we're dealing with, ain't somebody to be messed with. He's not someone you should take lightly. As much as I know, He's not somebody you'd expect."

thunderhero4

awww maaan!! when you dig into a good story, its hard to stop reading! this is very good! ;D

jnfs2014

9.3/10 very good and awesome Fox McCloud cameo.

HYRULESEAS

Is it Bush who is behind it? :D

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Chapter seven is now up!

Chapter 7:

"What do you mean by It's not who we'd expect?" Mario asked.
"What I said was exactly what I meant." Fox said.
"O...k...But what did you mean?" Mario asked again.
"Are you kiddin' me, I just told you. You could figure it out without having to ask me what I meant." Fox said.
"Well, I can't figure it out so that's why I'm asking you." Mario said, frustrated.
"When I said it's not who you'd expect, I meant just that! I meant that you won't know who it is therefore you wouldn't expect that person to be the person causing this instead of the person you think would be the person behind it." Fox said as he also confused himself.
"I have no idea what the heck you just said." Mario said slowly with a look on his face that showed that he was lost by the end of Fox's comment.
"Neither do I but, that's not the point right now. I'm in a place that I never even heard of and now I'm explaining something that doesn't need to be explained since what was said was clearly what it meant to somebody who obviously can't get anything through their head!" Fox said in frustration.
"Look what ever your name is; I always deal with that so get used to it. I asked what you meant and you still didn't give me a solid answer." Mario said in a calm tone.
"For crying out loud! I already answered the stupid question!" Fox yelled.
"Hey, there is no such thing as a stupid question." Luigi said.
"Except any question that you ask." Mario said as he pointed to Luigi.
"Exactly...Wait what?" Luigi asked as he didn't understand what Mario said.
"Just pretend you get it move on. Anyway, I have no idea how I ended up here, or why out of all the places I had to crash here." Fox said.
"First of, you crashed here and second, you just did and we have no control over it." Mario said.
"Does that girl over there even say anything?" Fox asked as he pointed to Peach.
"She does but, it's better that she doesn't..." Luigi says.
"What's that supposed to mean!?" Peach asked as she over heard.
"Oh nothing..." Luigi said as he kept to himself.

jnfs2014

Is it supposed to be short???

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 26, 2008, 01:00:40 PM
Is it supposed to be short???

*Nods* another short chapter. It's just because this leaves more events for the next chapter. Plus, the next chapter is supposed to be quite long so that would be my main reason for this being short. This is my last short chapter so all of the chapter after seven will be long.