Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

FAN FIC LIBRARY

Started by Macawmoses, September 23, 2007, 10:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

courtesy of PWNED ( NS2 )

NEED TO RESUBMIT :(

Hey all i thought i would start a library for the Fan Fic board so anyone can find fics, in a certain franchise, and this would be it.

Name: ie FIC OF POKÉ

URL: URL---> no links plz

Author: Mackormoses

Board: Fan Fic

Franchise: Pokémon

Extras: This is a fic about pokemon

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IF THE FIC IS INACTIVE FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH IT WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. However i will make the last edit just for archives--->if your fic falls off the first posts due to inactivity it will be found in the last post, which will just be a series of links

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ALL FICS, REGARDLESS OF AGE, SUBMITTED WILL BE IN THE LIBRARY FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH, SHOULD THEY NOT GET ANY ACTIVITY FROM THERE ( AFTER BEING HERE) THEY WILL BE MOVED TO THE ARCHIVE. SHOULD I NOTICE A FIC HAD 5 VIEWS BEFORE ENTERING THE LIBRARY, NO POSTS IN THE MONTH TIME, YET HAS 75 VIEWS, I MAY CONSIDER EXTENDING ITS TIME IN THE MAIN LIBRARY, NOTE THOUGH THAT THE ARCHIVES WILL STILL BE HOLDING EVERYTHING, IT IS JUST THAT THE INFO WONT BE ON THE FIRST PAGE, THERE WILL BE A LINK TO A LATER PAGE.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WORK IN PROGRESS IS ALLOWED

Staff:

Mackormoses: Editor in Charge, Founder *VETERAN*
Flairfan777: Editor, Judge *VETERAN*
Retronerd: Editor, Judge, Scavenger *VETERAN*

Macawmoses

1. Name: The Arceus Dimension

URL: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=444.0

Franchise: Pokemon

Extra: This is a fic I started LONG ago, but finally started writing it back on Nsider. It won 1st in PFotW, and Honorable Mention in FotW. On this forum, it isn't having much attention at the time. (mostly cuz my beloved readers, and friends, aren't here... I wish I could find them...)

While there are only a few chapters posted, I have already written 40 (Yes, 40, not 4) and I'll post more if there's an intrest.

2.name: Hylian war: The Aftermath.

franchise: zelda

author: FLAIRFAN777, and charecters from various Nsiders.

URL: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=1590.0

Author's note; It's is a Legend of Zelda BASED fic, meaning it has no zelda charecters in it at all.

3.I'd like to submit my new fanfic, "The Adventures of Carl the Goomba".
http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=3112.0

Description: Carl is a goomba.

4.Name: Stealthy Ninja Mario

URL: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=3183.0

Author: Shuko

Board: Fan Fic

Franchise: Mario, Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog

Extras: A crossover involving a few characters from each fandom. In this fic, Princess Toadstool is abducted by a sorcerer from another "realm," and Mario must accept a permanent, life-altering powerup to save her. Mario himself would be no match for Vaati the sorcerer, but would Ninja Mario be up to the task?

5. Name: The Unoriginally Titled Fanfic
URL: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=3129.0
Franchise:...N/A? >_>
Extras: It's funny, really.

6. Name: Luigi's Shed

url: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=8765.msg101391#msg101391

Board: fan fic

Author: evilflame101

Franchise: Mario and Luigi Universe/Nintendo

Extras: A dramatic comedy spoof of Luigi's Mansion.

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

All those spots are edits for the fic archives....ok?

Now for a little info....I am mising several of my old staff...most notably GANDALF921 ( cocreator) and Yoshiruless555 :( a good buddy. I need you guys ( and all my staff ) back.

~the official mascot is PETEY fyi and i need new add ons/and a banner....the old stuff has UNOFFICIAL :(and this is official

Retronerd

Ok hello. I'm here ::) So this is the offical thread. Seeing how it's offical you should correct the grammar mistakes on the first page. There's quite a few. hopefully this will be third time lucky.

I thought you knew Gandalf in real life. I don't know were he is, but you can look on Google. Also Yoshi's diaperead. I think you'll nead to recrute more staff. So far its just me and you.

And hopefully you can organnise this one better. Were we staff do something. Like coment on fics more. We didn't get to do much in the last one.

High hopes this is a success.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Retronerd on September 24, 2007, 09:06:56 PM
Ok hello. I'm here ::) So this is the offical thread. Seeing how it's offical you should correct the grammar mistakes on the first page. There's quite a few. hopefully this will be third time lucky.

I thought you knew Gandalf in real life. I don't know were he is, but you can look on Google. Also Yoshi's diaperead. I think you'll nead to recrute more staff. So far its just me and you.

And hopefully you can organnise this one better. Were we staff do something. Like coment on fics more. We didn't get to do much in the last one.

High hopes this is a success.

ACTUALLY;

I dont see this mistakes, exception being no use of ('), but oh well. You could spell disappear and organize right though. ;) :O YOSHI clearly ust didnt vanish...did he? Unfortunately I dont REALLY know GANDALF, you would think so but no.....I do need more staff. One thing you missed when you ( sort of ) left was a new system GANDALF, yoshi and I did...more on that later.

Welcome Aboard!

~MoM~

Transient Link

Retronerd

Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 25, 2007, 03:14:58 PM
what is this..... hi mack!

Basically this is where people who have a Fic (Story) anywhere on the forums can post the details to it, to bump its popularity. Staff can judge fics, so that readers no which is good. And so they know which one they should read. Later were going to have a Mario section and Kirby, and any other franchise.

Only post on this thread if you want to show you're fic, or giving us advice. If you want to be a staff, Pm MackorMoses.

WiinolikePS3

Name: The Arceus Dimension

URL: http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=444.0

Franchise: Pokemon

Extra: This is a fic I started LONG ago, but finally started writing it back on Nsider. It won 1st in PFotW, and Honorable Mention in FotW. On this forum, it isn't having much attention at the time. (mostly cuz my beloved readers, and friends, aren't here... I wish I could find them...)

While there are only a few chapters posted, I have already written 40 (Yes, 40, not 4) and I'll post more if there's an intrest.

Retronerd

WiinoLikePs3, want me to review it. As it give advise and give it a score on the front page.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Retronerd on September 25, 2007, 04:49:57 PM
WiinoLikePs3, want me to review it. As it give advise and give it a score on the front page.
Go ahead, but keep in mind that there are 36 more chapters  ;)

Macawmoses

Alright guys I am here for very little time...updates will come tomorrow-ish....as well as.....a surprise. Glad to have you back RETRO, glad to have some old staff. Marluxia I am afraid I don't know you.....buy hey. Anything else....well I need sig makers but i believe 911 ( a good friend ) has accepted the request.
Peace Out!

~MoM~

FLAIRFAN777

i'm here, add me to staff.......

LINKNLYD, THENINTENDODUDE, and BOWSERFREAK13, please tell me if you are them or find them