News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Favorite 90's Movie?

Started by THEBIRD, January 27, 2008, 06:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

What's your favorite movie from the 90's?

Mine is Seven (Se7en). Summary:

Rated: R [Horror]
Rating: 3 1/2 stars (not by me, that's the official star review)
Year: 1995

It's about two detectives trying to find the killer who seems to be killing in a certain pattern... He's killing them based on the seven deadly sins. Their first victim? An obese man who was dead with a table filled with food. They found the killer force fed him and when the man passed out from eating, finished him off. Another sick victim was the man murdered for sloth. He was found in bed, his tongue chewed off and his lips gone. It looked like a scene from Cabin Fever. They found the man to still be alive, but his brain was mush and the mere sight of light could easily kill him. The ending adds a surprising twist that anyone can almost garuntee you won't see coming. I'm not saying the movie is unpredictable, I was spot on with quite a few points. But, you can't even begin to guess the next step until it already begins to unravel.

So, that's mine. What's yours?

major tom

Fell

Toy story: by Pixar.

A classic CG movie.

Spongebob does not approve

Nayrman

Quote from: Co-Z on January 27, 2008, 06:43:04 PM
Wayne's World.

Thread over.
that and Jurassic park...
only two good movies from that decade for anyone over 10 X_X;; (I'm sick of Disney crud getting all the dap)

Kaz

Quote from: Nayrman on January 27, 2008, 07:13:37 PM

only two good movies from that decade for anyone over 10 X_X;;

...what? You didn't like The Shawshank Redemption? Pulp Fiction? Schindler's List? Saving Private Ryan? Silence of the Lambs? Goodfellas? The Matrix? Reservoir Dogs? The Usual Suspects? Forrest Gump? The Green Mile? Good Will Hunting? Trainspotting?

Hell, not even Princess Mononoke? Even anime movies in the 90s were great.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Riosan

Princess Mononoke, probably. I did like the Toy Storys, and Forrest Gump, too.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Redpaige13

To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything!  Julie Newmar.

Childhood favorite. 

FORNICATION BABY!

not famy

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 27, 2008, 08:24:32 PM
...what? You didn't like The Shawshank Redemption? Pulp Fiction? Schindler's List? Saving Private Ryan? Silence of the Lambs? Goodfellas? The Matrix? Reservoir Dogs? The Usual Suspects? Forrest Gump? The Green Mile? Good Will Hunting? Trainspotting?
or good burger

Kaz

Quote from: famy on January 28, 2008, 07:34:35 AM
or good burger

sucked

Anyway I forgot to mention that The Shawshank Redemption is my favorite 90s movie. Silence of the Lambs and Pulp Fiction are close behind it.

Cecil_and_Kain

THEBIRD

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 28, 2008, 11:58:46 AM
or good burger

sucked

Anyway I forgot to mention that The Shawshank Redemption is my favorite 90s movie. Silence of the Lambs and Pulp Fiction are close behind it.
Silence of the Lambs is another good one. I didn't mind Copy Cat all that much, either.

Light

Princess Mononoke and The Wedding Singer. Got to love anime and Adam Sandler as a songwriter. ;D

[spoiler]Not to mention he ends up with Drew Barrymore.[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ares300

What the heck! No one remembers Armageddon with Bruce Willis, Liv Tyler, and Owen Wilson. :O

It may not of been the best, but its out there.

Riosan

or good burger

i'm grape nose boy

bloobity bloobity bloobity bloobity
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kaz

Quote from: Ares300 on January 28, 2008, 05:26:03 PM
What the heck! No one remembers Armageddon with Bruce Willis, Liv Tyler, and Owen Wilson. :O

It may not of been the best, but its out there.

Armageddon wasn't very good. I remember it only for how cheesy it was. The idea behind it is absolutely ridiculous. Yes, let's hire a really good oil-rig guy and his son and A BUNCH OF OTHER GUYS THAT WE NEVER EVEN LEARN ABOUT BEFORE HALF OF THEM DIE.

And why the hell is there so much gravity on the darn asteroid? There shouldn't be hardly any on such a darn big asteroid.

Also, the dialogue is...oh god. Unintentional comedy.