News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The True Meaning of a Perfect "10": A MGS4 Review

Started by Nayrman, June 15, 2008, 06:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 22, 2008, 01:53:22 AM
Well the only thing i know about Metal Gear Solid series.

1. F*cking Mantis is one wierd son of a *****. "I see you like to play Castlevania!" WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
2. I cheated and watched the final boss of MGS4... dang! I'M NOT EVEN BLOCKING THAT! IT ALONE MAKES ME WANT TO PLAY THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. There is a vampire

Great review BTW
Don't even get me started on Psycho Mantis. Played his boss when I was a kid. I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO BEAT HIM!
"okay dodge the missles..." *screen goes blank* "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" *reverses controls* "HEY NO FAIR!" *I see you like to play castlevania!* "HOW DOES HE KNOW THATH!?!?!?!?!?" *curls up in pheto position after getting destroyed*

Final boss is a little anti-clamactic for me...but oh well...
Vamp is not a vampire X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 02:53:20 PM
Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 22, 2008, 01:53:22 AM
Well the only thing i know about Metal Gear Solid series.

1. F*cking Mantis is one wierd son of a *****. "I see you like to play Castlevania!" WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
2. I cheated and watched the final boss of MGS4... dang! I'M NOT EVEN BLOCKING THAT! IT ALONE MAKES ME WANT TO PLAY THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. There is a vampire

Great review BTW
Don't even get me started on Psycho Mantis. Played his boss when I was a kid. I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO BEAT HIM!
"okay dodge the missles..." *screen goes blank* "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" *reverses controls* "HEY NO FAIR!" *I see you like to play castlevania!* "HOW DOES HE KNOW THATH!?!?!?!?!?" *curls up in pheto position after getting destroyed*

Final boss is a little anti-clamactic for me...but oh well...
Vamp is not a vampire X_X;;
"Been playing too much Super Mario Sunshine, have you?"  :D

Wow, I never thought I would be able to like a stealth game until I played MGS4.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.