News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Most anticipated movie?

Started by Moomlight, June 14, 2008, 07:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moomlight

What movie are you anticipating the most? I can't way to see "The Love Guru" and "Get Smart"! Yes, I love comedies (or romantic comedies). And horror. Those two are my favorite kind of movies <3. I saw The Strangers a few weekends ago, and I loved it. A lot of people said it wasn't that good, but if any "scary" movie isn't good, that would be "Cloverfield". I'm not sure if it was supposed to be scary or not, but it wasn't to me either way.

Um, yeah, but my point was that I can't wait to see "The Love Guru" and "Get Smart", coming the 20th. What about you guys?

Nayrman

The movie I dream of making once I graduate college.

In terms of movies coming out: The Dark Knight.
I'm a bat freak what of it?

Tupin

The Dark Knight and Wall-E.

Can't wait to see another awesome Batman film and Pixar's newest masterpiece.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

Wall-E and, to a slightly lesser extent, Hancock.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Riosan

Wall-E. That's pretty much it.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

thunderhero4

Wall E and Don't Mess With the Zohan

Adam Sandler is my favorite actor! ;)

major tom

Java

WALL-E! But I think you could tell already.

Also, Iron Man (I still haven't seen it), The Dark Knight, Wanted looks pretty good, and The Hulk, I guess.

The Love Guru was TERRIBLE, Zohan was all-right, Get Smart was pretty good.
DO NOT see The Love Guru, your essentially paying $10 to hear Mike Myers crack "Ball-Gazer" jokes.

Cardinal

Wall-E.

That's about it until November, when HBP comes out. <3

THEBIRD

Right now there are only three movies I want to see: Get Smart, The Incredible Hulk, and Hancock. I'll probably end up seeing two of the three, which is good enough for me.

Although Cloverfield might not have been scary, they did a good job with making it look as if it really happened. True, there is a slight to none chance that a giant scaled dragon-thing that sheds spider-things will come and attack Earth. Still, casting nobodies and keeping true to the somewhat naseauting camera angles (though I didn't notice it) made it more realistic, in a sense. I agree, though, it wasn't the best piece of work.

Light

Wall-E was awesome. Saw it last night.

@thunderhero: Zohan sucked. Don't see it.

Back on topic, I really want to see Get Smart and The Dark Knight.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.