News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Behind the Times

Started by Macawmoses, May 25, 2008, 12:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Have you ever missed seeing a movie that virtually everyone  has seen, and regretted it as you never know what they are referring to? I do it all the time, and most recently, it was Iron Man. dang, I don't get half of people's retarded allusions.

Silly_Penguin

Yeah, since for me i generally wait till my parents / I get the dvd, mainly since movie tickets = expensive.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Jono2

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 25, 2008, 08:44:43 PM
I never saw Borat :(

you sad, sad child.

i was like that for spider-man 3, but then i saw it and it sucked. :\

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Allegretto

Yea I never saw

A:Borag
B:Lucario movie D:
C:Narnia :/

Java

I'm dying to see Iron Man and I've wanted to see it since it came out.

Now everybody has seen it and I have nobody to go to the movies with. :(

Friendly Hostile

I can happily say I never saw Borat or Superbad.  And I'm in no hurry to see them, thanks to everyone at school endlessly quoting them.

Water ☮

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 26, 2008, 12:08:03 PM
I can happily say I never saw Borat or Superbad.  And I'm in no hurry to see them, thanks to everyone at school endlessly quoting them.
Fucking Judus!

I usually never go to the movie theater, so pretty much every movie until they come out on DVD.
...̅̅̅

Gwen Khan

all the kids at work talking like the ugly guy in napoleon dynamite made me never want to see it

Java

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 26, 2008, 07:34:08 PM
all the kids at work talking like the ugly guy in napoleon dynamite made me never want to see it
You're not missing anything.

Trust me.

Kaz

Quote from: Java_Java on May 26, 2008, 07:44:33 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 26, 2008, 07:34:08 PM
You're not missing anything.

Trust me.

Pretty much.

Anyway, I haven't seen Iron Man either. Or Superbad. Or Borat. Or Blades of Glory. Or almost any other movie that's quoted endlessly around me.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Macawmoses

I haven't seen any of those either Kaz.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Kaz on May 26, 2008, 08:23:12 PM
Anyway, I haven't seen Iron Man either. Or Superbad. Or Borat. Or Blades of Glory. Or almost any other movie that's quoted endlessly around me.
People quoted Blades of Glory around you?  I never heard anyone quote it.

Also, the final skating performance is full of awesomeness.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Riosan

Never saw Iron Man, Borat, Superbad, Napoleon Dynamite. Never wanted to see any of them anyway.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)