ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New anime on adult swim?

Started by Nayrman, August 02, 2008, 05:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html
-too big to post here

Well, I sometimes check AS's schedule just to see if they're going to bother doing any new comedy stuff (besides the same ol junk they usually do besides Home Movies and Brak every now and then *I miss Space Ghost...*), anyway apparently they're getting a new anime. Usually they go for the most mainstream stuff possible when getting new anime (Bleach, Death Note, Inuyasha that never ends) etc.
Apparently they left a hint of "butterflies" and stuff...so what do you think it could be? I don't know of any anime involving butterflies X_X;;

Mario583

Light

I read somewhere that it's going to be Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. However, this is only something I read, so it can't be taken to be one hundred percent correct. One can only hope, though... I love the theme song. ^__^
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nayrman

Quote from: LightningSword on August 02, 2008, 11:31:33 PM
I read somewhere that it's going to be Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. However, this is only something I read, so it can't be taken to be one hundred percent correct. One can only hope, though... I love the theme song. ^__^
Never heard of it, but ya never know. Mind tellin me what it's about? Oddly it doesn't have a Wiki page XD

Light

Quote from: Nayrman on August 03, 2008, 09:39:40 AM
Quote from: LightningSword on August 02, 2008, 11:31:33 PM
Never heard of it, but ya never know. Mind tellin me what it's about? Oddly it doesn't have a Wiki page XD
OBJECTION >:U http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_of_the_Sacred_Spirit

Oddly enough, I don't know what it's all about. I just really like the opening song.

Edit: Just confirmed that it will be airing under Adult Swim. If you click on Other Networks - Show on the Wikipedia page, you get Adult Swim. It's not an official confirmation, though, so we're not 100% sure.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nayrman

Well I couldn't find the page when I typed it in, so yea  :robotangry:

It seems...kinda bland, and the animation looks exactly like Blood + (which isn't a good thing, I hated that art style). I'll give it a try but it doesn't look like one I'm going to like X_X;;

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Nayrman on August 04, 2008, 08:21:26 AM
Well I couldn't find the page when I typed it in, so yea  :robotangry:

It seems...kinda bland, and the animation looks exactly like Blood + (which isn't a good thing, I hated that art style). I'll give it a try but it doesn't look like one I'm going to like X_X;;

Looks ugly. Don't Wanna watch it.