News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Any really good Anime?

Started by Dog Food, June 25, 2009, 08:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Yeah, waiting for that and the next subbed Higurashi Rei ep is driving me nuts. xD At least FMAB seems to come out relatively quick. *Stealz that wallpaper while she's going nuts*
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Nayrman

Higurashi Rei is ending with an OVA coming out in September I think.

Ugh, I assume you've seen Kara no Kyoukai movie 5 right? God that was one of the biggest mind intercourse ery's I've ever seen.

Anarchy_Jas

I thought the whole Higurashi Rei was the OVA. x.x And yes, I was sitting here with my ramen cup, watching the 5th movie, getting confused as intercourse . Still love it though.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Nayrman

Quote from: Sh0rTi on July 03, 2009, 03:46:52 PM
I thought the whole Higurashi Rei was the OVA. x.x And yes, I was sitting here with my ramen cup, watching the 5th movie, getting confused as f***. Still love it though.
*bashes thought elevator into a thousand pieces and never returns*
God that movie is confusing.

Zovistograt

oh, I love Kara no Kyoukai as well...I keep forgetting about it even though it was so awesome D:

Maybe because I feel like it's too good for a beginner anime...it would shut down others in comparison :P

Also

Konata: She's an otaku and loves to joke around, but she exhibits a positive attitude that drives the rest of the group.

Kagami: She is standoffish and thinks Konata's escapades are ridiculous, but she's friends with her anyway.  Why?  She secretly likes the fun.  It's obvious.  She's also a driven leader.

Tsukasa: A bit of an airhead, but it's obvious that she's willing to try new things, and she's overall a sweet person.

Miyuki: I cannot find any bad qualities.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)