News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Bleach!

Started by K-Cee, March 24, 2010, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Cee

Way too anxious to post these. Didn't find anything other topics suitable for this post, so sorry if this is misplaced. Anyone else watch Bleach?

Syncopathic

Um.
Wow. I'm actually jealous. ;_;
I really envy those who can draw good. Seeing as how I like drawing, but am REALLY terrible at it.
But yeah, keep up the good work.

And the first two arcs in Bleach were the best.
Now it's all "LOL I TROLL U", and yet, I keep reading it. ;-;

K-Cee

The second picture is actually two seperate pictures. I just drew them together because I love the way you can tell Rangiku pisses Toshiro off. haha.

Nayrman

I just read the manga to see how bad it's going to get. Seriously, Aizen is making Light Yagami and Lelouch Lamperouge look like amateurs by comparison with the immense amount of Xanatos Gambits he has stacked on top of each other. (or as one of my friends put it best: "I planned on that plan failing, so I planned a backup plan for when that plan failed, therefore I was planned ahead of time with a separate plan to backup that plan that you walked right into!")

But hey, he's got a badass couch and a chain of mexican restaurants, so how can I complain? YO QUIERO TACO AIZEN!

K-Cee

I dun like aizen. at all. well I did before he came out of the closet. do you watch english or the original ones?