Main Menu

watergods avatars and more.

Started by Water ☮, September 24, 2007, 02:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

Quote from: LightShock on October 06, 2007, 07:54:13 PM
wow your avy's look nice :O

Could I request one with this pic:

and the name Sparky above toads hat? (That is if you do text) anyways thanks WG  ;)
done. I dont really like to do text because i want these to be usable by everyone. but i made one with text and one without. this one is a bit more outstanding then the others. i took a chance with this one so im not sure if you like it. but i can change it to something else if you want.

LightShock

Quote from: WaterGod on October 07, 2007, 10:59:43 AM

and the name Sparky above toads hat? (That is if you do text) anyways thanks WG  ;)
done. I dont really like to do text because i want these to be usable by everyone. but i made one with text and one without. this one is a bit more outstanding then the others. i took a chance with this one so im not sure if you like it. but i can change it to something else if you want.
*is speechless*

wow, that looks utterly amazing. you are the best Water, I owe you big time. Thank you very much.  ;)

Water ☮

Quote from: LightShock on October 07, 2007, 11:04:44 AM

*is speechless*

wow, that looks utterly amazing. you are the best Water, I owe you big time. Thank you very much.  ;)
no way! you actually liked it!?!? thanks alot ;D

Water ☮

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 06, 2007, 06:01:52 PM
If you can, make a TP version of my avatar :P

This ought to be interesting ^_^
done i made it bigger but kept the tunic color, facing direction and background. tell me if maybe you want a background.

LightShock

Quote from: WaterGod on October 07, 2007, 11:14:57 AM
Quote from: LightShock on October 07, 2007, 11:04:44 AM

*is speechless*

no way! you actually liked it!?!? thanks alot ;D
Yes I did :)

And I also wanted to thank you for taking Peach's hand out of the picture, thanks alot ;)

NOA_ANDY

Dark_Flame

Hello, I was wondering if I could get an avatar please. :) I would like this pic

and down the right side of the pic have it say Flare in any colorful text you wish. :P If this is a problem you can let me know and I will try my best to change the request a little.

thanks for your time ;)

Water ☮

Quote from: Dark_Flame on October 07, 2007, 01:04:46 PM
Hello, I was wondering if I could get an avatar please. :) I would like this pic

and down the right side of the pic have it say Flare in any colorful text you wish. :P If this is a problem you can let me know and I will try my best to change the request a little.

thanks for your time ;)
do you want me to keep the background and add text or cut out lucas and make a new background?

Dark_Flame

Quote from: WaterGod on October 07, 2007, 01:27:11 PM

thanks for your time ;)
do you want me to keep the background and add text or cut out lucas and make a new background?
keep background and add text plz :)

Water ☮

Quote from: Dark_Flame on October 07, 2007, 01:30:16 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on October 07, 2007, 01:27:11 PM

thanks for your time ;)
keep background and add text plz :)
umm ok done. ;D

Water ☮

BUMP. im so bored i want something to do request please!

HYRULESEAS

can you make me one with Meta Ridley please?

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

RosettaStoned

Could I have one with an eye behind a Denver Broncos logo?

Water ☮

thunderhero4

Hmmm....Id like to see a cool different Vector Avatar...I need something new in my Sig!