News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Tom Kenny is dead?

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 27, 2010, 01:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

For those of you who don't know, Tom Kenny is the voice actor of the (already overrated, boring, and stupid) SpongeBob. I was using Google to search about voice actors, when the search engine automatic gave a possible choice that read "voice actor of spongebob died", so I decided to read further on about it. However, these are supposedly rumors, but what do you have to say? Are these rumors true, or is the internet trying to "kill" Tom Kenny?

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

BOREDFOREVER

Tom Kenny has been dead for awhile.  This newest set of news actually concerns Mechatom Kenny.  I'm sure they'll use his parts to create Zombie Tom Kenny.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 01, 2011, 05:36:51 PM
Tom Kenny has been dead for awhile.  This newest set of news actually concerns Mechatom Kenny.  I'm sure they'll use his parts to create Zombie Tom Kenny.
It doesn't anywhere that he's really dead, though. (Tom, I mean).

Kayo

I doubt it. I haven't seen anything on it that I believe yet.

Also, as unreliable as Wikipedia can be at times, he's still alive according to that. You'd think if he was really dead someone would update that, but i don't know.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Uh...he isn't dead. Don't buy half the crap you see regarding famous people that die. I saw something about the guy that voices Edward Elric and Broly, Vic his name is, being dead, but he isn't.

He's intercourse ing spongebob. If he was dead, it'd be news.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on January 03, 2011, 03:33:38 AM
Uh...he isn't dead. Don't buy half the crap you see regarding famous people that die. I saw something about the guy that voices Edward Elric and Broly, Vic his name is, being dead, but he isn't.

He's intercourse ing spongebob. If he was dead, it'd be news.
Think of the children...if they bother reading up who Tom Kenny is, they'll wept for SpongeBob The media doesn't want to kill children's hopes. :P

Chris8492

Dont buy what the media is saying. I mean someone on Twitter just pulled off a Death List of famous people all around recently. I doubt that its true and it only remains a rumor.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Aon Wolf on January 03, 2011, 08:17:32 PM
Dont buy what the media is saying. I mean someone on Twitter just pulled off a Death List of famous people all around recently. I doubt that its true and it only remains a rumor.
Ever heard of Death Note?

Chris8492

Yes i have heard of death note, but i dont think THAT is real.