News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Anyone play any God of War games?

Started by .:DL:., November 28, 2007, 11:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

I know that all you PS2 owners must have played it or possibly own any of the two games.  What do you think of the series?

I think that the games are the best games on the PS2, next to Shadow of the Colossus.  The soundtracks, the gameplay, and the story is amazing for both.  Also, the minigame sequences are awesome. :P

I can't wait till GoW3 comes out.  ;D

THEEVILSPERKY

Yeah, I had more fun with the first game probably.

Being a cow and jamming jugs of milk into and through enemies was awesome.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Anarchy_Jas

Yep, I have the first one, asking for the 2nd for Christmas. Almost got in trouble because of one of those 'minigames' though. XD
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 17, 2007, 05:28:07 AM
Yep, I have the first one, asking for the 2nd for Christmas. Almost got in trouble because of one of those 'minigames' though. XD

Ha, oh man, I got a small story.  I'm starting level 2 and I activate the mini-game.  The TV faces one side of the room while the computer is on the other side of the TV where a family member was.  She picks up on the audio and realizes something was different about what I was playing exactly.. and asked what I was doing.  In reply, "I'm charging my weapon!".. xD

She gave me a really unsure look.. hehehe.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

BOREDFOREVER

I played the first. 

My funny story is that I bought it for 50 bucks at Best Buy. 

A week later they released it on the Greatest Hits list for 20.

I don't know if it was the best on the PS2, but it sure was an addictive an fun ride.

I think my favorite part was going for Pandoras box, and being able to look down and see that you were actually riding on the back of Chronos.  I thought that was pretty ******* sweet.