News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Hello, and a Appology

Started by Yoshi_R, November 29, 2007, 08:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi_R

Hey Everyone look it's Yoshi_R.

Hey folks. You may know me as one of the biggest ranters of NSider2, a big jerk who did some bad things a while back, and a good friend.

I will not say what those "bad things" we're because it's my choocie. It's good to be here though and I am glad to be here... Yes I know why is Yoshi_R posting such a small post!

I don't know...
I think I gone insane :D

This is Yoshi_R Signing out!

P.S. Sorry once again

Macawmoses

Yes, you were a bad little spammer!

It was kind of them to unban you ;)

~MoM~

LightShock

hey welcome yoshi_R. spammer or not, glad you made it ;)

Zovistograt

oh hai, good thing I don't know what you did at NS2 ^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

I remember you.
You created a massive amount of spam, and then admitted to doing it...and you admitted it to me, no less.
Wait...didn't I ban your IP?
o shi-
Anyways, good to hear you've given up your, err, spammy ways. :)

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Cardinal

Biggest ranters?

I remember yours, and I knew people who had FAR larger rants than yours...and better ones, too.

But, nevertheless, you did seem to have one every week. :P

Welcome, anyway.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 30, 2007, 11:41:24 AM
I remember you.
You created a massive amount of spam, and then admitted to doing it...and you admitted it to me, no less.
o shi-
Yes you did but I have spoken to several moderators and they we're happy to listen to my side of the story. I was really upset that day and am very sad of doing it espically now when this site is having such as sucess and I can't be apart of it. I am so glad the moderatorers we're kind enough to unban me.

And S1lver, really try not to hate me for it. It was over 2 months ago and when I look back now I get angry at myslef for doing it.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Cardinal on November 30, 2007, 03:39:01 PM
Biggest ranters?

I remember yours, and I knew people who had FAR larger rants than yours...and better ones, too.

But, nevertheless, you did seem to have one every week. :P

Welcome, anyway.
Hey! No fair. I made my rants short because I wanted to be concise and to the point. But then again it's still happening. I am still making rants.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Yoshi_Revoultion on November 30, 2007, 06:05:56 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 30, 2007, 11:41:24 AM
I remember you.
o shi-
Yes you did but I have spoken to several moderators and they we're happy to listen to my side of the story. I was really upset that day and am very sad of doing it espically now when this site is having such as sucess and I can't be apart of it. I am so glad the moderatorers we're kind enough to unban me.

And S1lver, really try not to hate me for it. It was over 2 months ago and when I look back now I get angry at myslef for doing it.
Don't worry, all that's behind you...us...now. I know people got upset when NS2 and NSF were really competing against each other. And I unbanned you. :P

Macawmoses

Umm, Gamemaster unbanned him, or was the cause of it! I would bet my rupees on NS2 :P

NOA_ANDY

Actually, I knew about the situation before it occurred that day, and was able to take care of it rather quickly. :P  So it wasn't any  major disruption like the...Samus_FTW one that occured.  Anyways, I'm glad to see that things are going much better for you, and hope that you enjoy it here.  :)

$on!c

I am sure that I knew you before.... but I can't remember. Do you remember me? :p
//Signature
#include <iostream>
using namespace::std;

void main()
{
cout << "This is my signature\n\n$on!c" << endl;
}

Lotos

I remember you.  Did you make that thread of polls on Power On?