News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New Members--->A question from me to everyone!

Started by Macawmoses, November 13, 2007, 06:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this a good idea?

Yes
No

Macawmoses

I was thinking that I could pick one thread every week or so, and float it for as long as I feel. Of course, it would have to be a new(er) thread, not one as old as mine is! What are your thoughts on this?

Also, this would not be "favourtist" in any way, just luck of the draw, and what I feel makes an interesting intro!

Of course there is a poll to this, but you must state why you chose what you did, or your vote will not count!

So, get to it!

Macawmoses

Totla:

"Of course there is a poll to this, but you must state why you chose what you did, or your vote will not count! "

Of course, you can throw it away?!

Totla

Quote from: mackormoses on November 13, 2007, 07:08:45 PM
Totla:

"Of course there is a poll to this, but you must state why you chose what you did, or your vote will not count! "

Of course, you can throw it away?!
Oh, sorry.
I just don't think it'd be a good idea because people would get mad/sad/whatever that their thread didn't' get floated, and we definitely don't need more e-drama.

metroidhunter777

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Mario64

Macawmoses

a tie for votes...but I have a few people to pm about not reading threads. Oh well, so far it is a dead heat!

LightShock

I say sure. I mean, this board sure could use something to add a little flair to the intros, not just introing all the time. if that made any sense :P

Macawmoses

Dead locked, except in votes. 6:3 for yes.

However, I have better things to pin, such as announcements, so it won't be happening.

Thanks

~MoM~