News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Return of one of the hated.

Started by FireEmblem6, December 12, 2007, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireEmblem6

Hey everyone! Glad to be here instead of Nsider 2 ... way too much going on to describe what its like, but I am sure snorkel can tell you more about it when he tells you whats going on with EJ. *He is the reason I stepped down as a moderator over there*

As some of you know I was a former KOH at Nsider, and not many people liked me *Don't know why when I was just following the rules set for us* but anyways, enough about that, I hope to get to know some of you better!

JMV

Is that you Moonlight_Shadow? :O

What's up?  Welcome.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Macawmoses

I see....

I don't need to ask Snorkel anything, for many reasons...but we will not go into details.

You were a KoH at NS? Wow, I only joined there in March, so no wonder I never noticed you.

As for NS2, ok, I could care less :P Many people are hated there, many loved. Don't let it bother you, some of the members there are just there to spam. Same here.

Well, have fun here!

~MoM~

FireEmblem6

Quote from: JMV290 on December 12, 2007, 05:51:34 PM
Is that you Moonlight_Shadow? :O

What's up?  Welcome.
Yep its me, back on my original name!

HYRULESEAS

I was not a member of the Nsider, but I read it a lot I can't remember it that much, sorry. :( But it doesn't matter, I believe in giving everyone a second chance no matter what their reputation was, so I say WELCOME!

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

LightShock

I dont hate you. cool that you were koh of ns tho :) welcome to nsf ;)