News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 24, 2007, 08:27:18 AM
((Sleepin', getting ready for Christmas... etc. I only got four hours of sleep today >.> My dad talks loud and he woke me up...

I don't know about you guys, but I'll be loggin' off this site at around 12-2PM and going to my cousins' for a Christmas Eve party, and I won't be loggin' in again until sometime after the 25th. Maybe the 26th, but most likely the 27th. So, uh, don't do anything too exciting while I'm gone.))

No... in the RP

Light

OOC// Yeah, I'll be busy as well.

IC// Harver nodded in agreement, and began to follow Jas in search of a hotel. All of a sudden, it began to snow. Not heavily, but enough to make the ground into a winter wonderland.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Dunno how long I'll be on. Doing stuff like cookin' and being lazy. :P))

"Snow?" Jas stops and looks up right before she gets inside the hotel.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((Awesome, snow :D))

Solon looked up at the bright white snow tumbling to the ground. He stuck out his tongue and caught some in his mouth. He stumbled along the path, hoping the white blanket of snow would make the forest brighter and easier to see.

((I sense more falling in my future :P. But you can't blame me this time, blame the ice D:))

Light

Harver smiled as he saw the beautiful land of white. Unbelievable... such beautiful things in a world so corrupt. He followed Jas into the hotel shortly after.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sits in her room drinking hot chocolate (With lots of whipped cream), and looking out the window.

20fan

"snow?" Kai looked up at the sky wondering if he was gonna miss Christmas this  year.

Fell

(( Umm....guys? I feel like dropping out.....I'm lost and confused. You're just to fast for me. @_@ ))

Nimbus grew worried. He became lost so many times.....Now, he was lost forever.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

After finishing his meal, Boogie looked up, and out a window. It was snowing. The ground was covered in white. He went outside, not even realizing he didn't pay the tab. He looked at all of the little children throwing snowballs. It made him slightly happy, though a bad thought entered his mind.

I have no one to spend Christmas with. I'd go back to those guys but they don't like me.

He started wondering in the snow. It made a crunch noise with every step he took. It would be perfect for a snowball, and he couldn't resist. He picked up some snow, packed it tight into a ball and looked around for someone to throw it at. He spotted an open window from a hotel. He cocked back and chucked it in.

Light

OOC// Big mistake, Boogie. :D

IC// Harver had bought a room next to Jas, and it was pretty comfortable. He opened his window to see the snow falling for a few minutes, when all of a sudden he got hit by a bunch of snow. "Ack!" He brushed it off his face to find the culprit, but to no avail. "Weird..." He closed the window to make sure such an incident would not happen again.

Harver looked into one of the brochures in his room to find an ice skating rink not too far away. He needed to relax, but at the same time, didn't want to be alone. He called Jas's room. "Hello, Jas? It's me, Harver. I have a question to ask you."

Anarchy_Jas

"Go ahead and ask," Jas says, putting her mug down.

Light

Harver looked outside the closed window, smiling at the snow falling to the ground. "I looked in one of the brochures here at the hotel, and found out that there is an ice-skating rink, not too far off. Do you want to come with me?"

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was standing in front of Harver's room snickering while holding a snowball behind his back. He'll never see this coming.

Light

Harver heard a rustling at the door. "Excuse me for one second." He said to Jas. He walked up to the door, and opened it. Time! He saw Lanbar, prepared to throw a snowball at him. He took it from his hand stood behind him, and once again... Time.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh darn it. You took my snow ball!" He said turning around to see Harver. "What ever shall I d- NOW!" And Tanbar jumped out of hiding and threw a snowball at Harver.