News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon turned, not even noticing that Jas had woken up.

"Wait, she shouldn't be walking around with that injury on her foot," warned Solon. "How is that foot doing, by the way?"

20fan

"don't worry" Kai said I'm sure it's fine"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas starts standing up. "It's fine," she draws the two swords on her lower back. "I'm not gonna whimp out because of it."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"Alright" he said, Kai sliced at Jas's shirt.

THEBIRD

Solon was concerned about her leg, but he stepped out her way and let her fight. She can decide for herself, Solon realized. Besides, I've gotta see this...

Anarchy_Jas

"Tch, pervert," Jas blocks with the blade in her right hand, and quickly kicks at Kai's shin with her front foot.

20fan

Kai dodged the kick and sliced at Jas' stomach.
OoC:I'm going to change my character's age to 17

Anarchy_Jas

Jas turns so her right foot is now behind the left, turned sideways somewhat. and blocks with her left blade. She slices at Kai's neck with her right blade while pushing his weapon sideways with the left.

20fan

Kai blocked and then sliced from Jas' chest down to her stomach

Anarchy_Jas

Jas slides back and slashes at the hand Kai is holding his weapon in with her left sword, and stabs forward with the other.

THEBIRD

((20Fan's offline now. I don't know if you want to wait for him to respond or if you just want to end the fight.))

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was sitting in his chair, snoozing away while completely oblivious to the battle that was happeneing.

Anarchy_Jas

((Just when I pull out my own sword so I could get the moves right too. I'll end it so we can keep the RP going.))

Jas feels something pull where she was shot, then nothing. Her wound is now open and bleeding again, causing her to collapse. "Damnit!"

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar was woken up by Jas falling to the ground. "Huh? Who? What? Did I miss anything?" He said.

THEBIRD

Solon ran over with the aid kit.

"You shouldn't have put so much weight on it!" he scolded. "We need something to wrap it up in..." Solon took off his bandana then looked over at the just waking up pirate. "You're a pirate right? So, you must be good at knots. Can you tie her wound with this bandana?" He asked Lanbar.