News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Solon widened his eyes for a second, but recovered quickly. Great, all of my skin is open...

"Fine, you want to play dirty? Bring it on, I can take you!" Solon shouted, taking a swing at Lanbar's head.

Dr.Hobo2

"Although I have an advantage -hic- with this sword," He started as he bent back to dodge the punch, "It would be unfair to fight with it." He said putting it away and then stepped to the side of Solon and kicked him in the side.

THEBIRD

Solon was relieved that he didn't have to fight the blade, but soon was brought back crashing to reality when he got kicked in the side. He closed his eyes for a second, then brought his break dancing moves into motion. He balanced himself up on his hands and began kicking at Lanbar with his feet.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas pulls out a marble containing knock out gas, and considers using it on the two fighting. "But then again," she throws the marble between Solon and Lanbar, and it explodes, knock out gas going everywhere. She goes inside and shuts her door. "I don't wanna hear all that."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((Why do you always have to try and ruin the fun?))

Lanbar was tripped by Solon but he landed on his hands like the times before when he was tripped and started to kick at Solon's head with his feet. He was a bit more immune to the gas since he had already breathed it before.

THEBIRD

Solon jumped back when he saw the marble, doing a flip in the air. He quickly grabbed his shirt and put it around his nose and mouth. Aw, come on Jas! It's going to spread through my entire room... Solon considered pulling Lanbar out of it, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep the effects off him if he did. Instead, he opened a window and climbed out.

Instead, he climbed around the building until he found Jas's room. He knocked on the window. "Come on, you owe me a new room!"

Dr.Hobo2

((I'm going to hit the hay for tonight. Bye.))

Anarchy_Jas

((Bye Hobo))

Jas shrugs her shoulders. "I don't really have enough money for another room, and I don't know about letting you stay in here. >.>"

THEBIRD

((Cya Hobo))

"I'll crash on the couch and be real quiet, I swear," Solon promised. "Then I'll be back out before you even wake up."

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh fine," Jas lets Solon into the room.

THEBIRD

"I knew you'd cave eventually," Solon joked. "You know you just can't resist me!" He untied the shirt he had masked around his face and threw it on the couch.

Anarchy_Jas

"Wanna bet on that?" Jas flips through the channels on the tv.

THEBIRD

Solon just walked over and watched Jas flip through channels. "Gonna make a commitment to one of those channels anytime soon?" he asked, leaning against the chair she was sitting in.

Anarchy_Jas

"No..." Jas finds an anime she likes. "Oooh, nevermind."

THEBIRD

Solon just grinned, then moved the couch so he had a view of the TV and sat down on it. "I don't think I've seen this one," Solon commented, stretching out on the couch. He never had watched too much TV since he didn't have much of a home as a kid.