News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"I don't remember watching that last night," Solon replied, walking back out of his room. "Mind if I go in and get my shirt, by the way?"

Anarchy_Jas

"You heard wrong," Jas turns around and looks at Solon. "Yeah, go get it."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

`really, and we still have a sword fight remeber``

Anarchy_Jas

"Yes, I do," Jas starts to go back into her room. "Wanna see if we can finish it this time?"

20fan

`sure` Kai drew his falchion.

THEBIRD

Solon walked into Jas's room and searched around for his shirt. His head ache was finally gone, and he felt good again. Although he wanted his revenge, he felt like he could wait for revenge of his parents killer. But next time he did see him... Solon found his shirt behind the couch and put it on. He had his grappling hook, and remembered his sword was somewhere in the forest.

"I'll have to go get that now..." Solon thought out loud, walking back out. He saw Jas and Kai beginning a sword fight outside. "Tell me who wins!" he shout back at Jas and Kai as he walked out.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas comes back, her swords drawn. "Let's go."

20fan

Light

Harver walked in between them. He turned to Jas. "I believe I said that we need to be in our top shape if we ever want to get our mission done. Can't this wait?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Light

Harver sighed. "My name's not Scholar, it's Harver. Get it right."

20fan

`Whatever Scholar, I will call you what I please`

Light

Harver glared at Kai. "You really don't want to make me angry." His right hand levitated closer to his sword in case trouble arose, and his left hand went into his pocket, barely touching the gem.

Anarchy_Jas

"Both of you cut it out before I decide to cut both of you," Jas twirls one of her swords. "I wanna finish this fight. Who knows when we will if we don't now."

20fan

``like I said, ladies first, i`ll deal with scholar boy later``