<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 10:19:03 PM
((...Why was I just called Melanie?))

"If you really want to..." Solon started. But Zaroff punched him in the head. It hurt, but he was already getting weaker. "But atleast let me get some payback for that cheap shot!"

"Fine," Jas glances at the gem in her hand, reminded of her own.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon flashed a smile then took out his sword. "Today will be the last time I black out from a knock to my head," he said, pointing his sword at Zaroff. "I think my head is finally starting to get immune to it." He began slashing at Zaroff with his sword.

"My power... Why... How? Did you take my gem?" Zaroff winced, as one of Solon's shots sliced through his arm. He was starting to get some speech back.

"No, maybe you used all the power," Solon replied, jabbing and hitting his shoulder. "Alright he's all yours." Solon said, taking the Scale Gem from Jas as he finished his shot.

Anarchy_Jas

"Now then," Jas twirls her blades around, a slightly evil smile forming. She lunges at Zaroff, slashing at his midsection.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, Tanbar, enough playing around. Let's speed up!" Lanbar said.

"Yes! Finally!" Tanbar said as thier swords suddenly quickened in speed.

"Hm...I'll give you this, this is now a challenge with only one sword." Zaronn said.

"That's right, you're done now!" Tanbar said.

"I don't think so." He said with a smug look. He reached to his side and pulled out another sword.

"Now!" Tanbar shouted.

Lanbar quickly reached into his pocket and threw a smoke bomb. "Quick! Run!" And the two ran out of there and escaped the ship while Zaronn was still in the smoke.

THEBIRD

The blade cut Zaroff's skin, but he was fast enough to pull away just enough
---
Amy walked out with them, a little confused about what happened. "Maybe we should go find Solon and Jas now?" she suggested.

Dr.Hobo2

"That'd be a good idea." Lanbar said.

"And we should leave the island as soon as we can before Zaronn decides to chase after us." Tanbar said. The two split up. Lanbar went to find Solon and Tanber went to find Jas.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas turns, and swings her other blade around to strike Zaroff.

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar runs up to Jas. "Hurry, we need to leave before he gets here! Forget about the fight with Zaro-" He was cut off. hm...It looks like they got the gem...But then Zaronn would want to get it back! "We need to leave, now!"

THEBIRD

Zaroff felt the blade cut into his side. Angered, and realizing he couldn't win, he began running away.

"Don't think you've seen the last of me!" he shouted behind his back.

"Wow, what a coward..." Solon sighed. "Nice battle, though."

Dr.Hobo2

"Solon, Jas, we need to leave now!" Lanbar said running in.

"That's what I just said!" Tanbar said. "We need to leave before he comes!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Coulda made bacon outta him," Jas flicks the blood off her swords. "Alright, let's go then..."

Dr.Hobo2

"I doubt his brother would have let that happen." Lanbar said. "And we need to leave before he gets here and takes back the Scale Gem!"

Anarchy_Jas

"Fine," Jas sheathes the blades, then starts running back towards the ship.

THEBIRD

"What's with the brother theme? Maybe I should get a brother..." Solon replied. "But yes, let's get out of here. I'm getting really bored of Nimbuslus Land... Where's the others?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Everyone else... They're probably by the docks," Jas says to Solon. "Let's just get them and go."