News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"I think they're on the ship now..." Tanbar said. "We need to hurry before-"

"I get here?" Zaronn said from behind Tanbar.

"Yes, before...you...get......here." Tanbar said turning around slowly.

"Hi, I believe you have something that belongs to my brother..." He said.

"Yeah...About that...Bye!" Tanbar started running toward the ship with Lanbar following.

"Run!" Lanbar shouted.

THEBIRD

"Besides his dignity, I don't have anything of your brothers," Solon replied, following suite and running out of there. "C'mon, Jas!" he called back.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas runs off, throwing a smoke bomb, and a sleep bomb down behind her. She glances back, then quickly catches up to the others.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn quickly ran out of range of the two smokes and back to the ship where he waited for Zaroff who just then walked onto the ship with his head hung low. "I thought you were as stupid as you could get before you had that gem but now...Now you've lost it!"

"I'm...I'm sorry!" He said. "That gem made me a total idiot! But we'll get that gem back. I swear it!"

"Correction, I'll get it. I'm the one now with the brains and speed." thanks to the Cloud Gem "Don't worry, we'll have the gem the next time we see them."

Meanwhile...

Tanbar and Lanbar were running around on the ship trying to prepare it for departure.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas watches Lanbar and Tanbar, then looks out at the land. "There's nothing I can do to help get us outta here faster?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, we're already to leave for Crescent Island so all we need to do is make sure everyone is here." Lanbar said. "So...You can help us with that!"

Anarchy_Jas

((Just remembered something. Didn't Harver get stabbed?))

"Okay you guys, ROLL CALL!" Once Jas has everyone's attention, she looks over the group, mumbling names as she sees the person they belong to.

Dr.Hobo2

THEBIRD

"Well, obviously we're not all here," Solon replied. "We're missing Harver, Venice, the new girls, Boogie..." Solon counted them all on his hands. "Two of us should go back on that boat and look for them, the other two should protect the gems. So, who'll be going on board with me?" Solon asked, throwing the Scale Gem at the three of them and climbing back down the ship.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well, me and Tanber will stay and watch the gem...and ship." Lanbar said.

Anarchy_Jas

"I'll go," Jas says heading off the ship. "Mister over here always has to get into trouble."

THEBIRD

Solon was already on the other ship again. "Should we split up?" he asked Jas. He didn't really care either way, it was all up to her.

Dr.Hobo2

"You know...I'm not sure that they can handle Zaronn." Tanbar said.

"What do you mean? It's Solon and Jas, I'm sure they can handle him." Lanbar replied.

"But he took on the Twin Typhoon and he only said it was a challenge once we sped up!" Tanbar said.

"Well...We still have the other two Twin Typhoons that we haven't used yet." Lanbar said. "And we don't need to worry about them getting the gem back, 'cause we have it here!"

"Well...I suppose you're right." Tanbar said.

"Now that's the spirit! Remember, 'always look on the bright side of life'" Lanbar said.

Anarchy_Jas

"No, we shouldn't," Jas is already looking around. "Dunno what we'll run into..."

Dr.Hobo2

((Hey, should I control Zaronn now? Because there isn't really much for Labnar and Tanbar to do on the ship...Well, actually, I have to go now. XP Bye))