News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((While Jas is getting bored, wanting to fight))

Jas looks at the Dead Man, waiting for an attack, doing her best to not lunge out.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

The Dead Man only needed one of them dead, but he didn't mind finishing them all off. "Ready to die, then?" he asked, sending more electrical currents at them all.

Solon tried jumping over it, but it hit his right foot and he cringed in pain. "God can I have just an hour to relax?" he complained, trying to stop the shock.

Light

Instead of trying to dodge the attack this time, Harver let the shock hit his sword. The effect Harver hoped for happened. The metal took the shock in, but wasn't stable. Harver drew his sword back, and released the shock back at the Dead Man.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas jumps over the currents, and lands in front of the others. She takes off running full speed towards the Dead Man as Harver's attack passes her.

THEBIRD

((It's like LoZ :D ))

The Dead Man simply hit the shock wave back again. "You'll have to try better then that," he told Harver. Then, he sent a sonic boom blast at Jas, who was running towards him.

Light

((This is just like the boss battle against Ganondorf in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! That Gerudo bastard had what was coming to him. In America!))

Harver took his sword up to defend himself from the shock again, but instead of the shock coming into his sword, it bounced off and hit the ceiling, making a hole. He thought the distraction was good, so he ran up to the Dead Man, and prepared to make a slash at him...

Time! Harver ran to the side of the Dead Man, and put his blade's sharp point at the neck of the Dead Man. Time!

Anarchy_Jas

((*Never even played it**Played on Playstation most of the time*))

Jas holds her blades out to block, but gets pushed back. She throws a marble down to cover the place in a dense fog, then starts making her way up to the Dead Man.

THEBIRD

The Dead Man disappeared and reappeared by Solon. Solon slashed his sword at the Dead Man, who just knocked it out of his way. Because Solon was using his left hand, he was unbalanced and the Dead Man took the opportunity to snatch the Scale Gem from Solon's pocket.

"Thanks to the Crescent Gem, I knew about this," smirked the Dead Man. Next second, he was gone.

"No!" Solon called out. "Dammit, sorry guys," he said, hanging his head.

Light

"No!" Harver looked for the man, but he was gone. No trace left. He looked over at Solon. "I should be the one who is sorry. I should have come faster." He looked down at the gem in his hand. "Why does all this trouble revolve around these things?"

THEBIRD

"He has the Crescent Gem, too," sighed Solon. "That's mine and I need it back!" Solon shook his head and headed back towards the shoreline. He soaked his right arm in the water and sheathed his sword.

Anarchy_Jas

"Easy," Jas sighs. "Those things have power, and they are power hungry bastards..."

Light

((I take it the three of us are at the shoreline?))

"When will all this madness end?" Harver asked to no one in particular. He closed his eyes. I can't keep it a secret much longer, can I, Emit? He sighed. "Ok. I have to tell you everything."

Anarchy_Jas

"Now you tell us you're hiding things?" Jas asks, sheathing her blades.

Light

Harver sighed. "I never meant it to be like this. After I finished my studies - right before I met you guys - I was able to track my family tree. Apparently, the people I lived with weren't my birth parents." He took a deep breath in. "Do you guys know about the founding of Slander?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Plot twist!? *Grabs cup of Ramen*))

"I don't know really," Jas turns to face Harver.