News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver unsheathed his sword, quickly losing his temper. He had just about had it with Kai. "You want to run that by me again?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon picked the lock of a door, the house looked empty, every light was off. Solon snuck inside and looked around. He checked every nook and cranny, wearing his theiving gloves and being very careful to put everything back in its exact place. Nothing good down here... he decided after thorough searching. My best bet is upstairs. He climbed the railing up the stairs, not wanting to make any creaking noises on the stairs. For all he knew, the residents were sleeping upstairs.

Triforce_Luigi

((Guys? I just realized something. The whole "Gems" thing could be considered a massive side quest when you think about it. I mean, when you read the first post, it says that people have to find undead sages to find how to stop some massive war... So this is a side quest?))

Light

((Not really. I'm pretty sure that everything has to be intertwined somehow.))

THEBIRD

((It could be turned into a side quest, if you wanted. I mean, destroying the gems could cause the lands to go into mayhem, angry their jewels were destroyed. Especially Nimbuslus Land, who might hate losing the gem of their ancestors: the Scalander Gem. Actually, collecting the gems could actually cause the war. Or atleast push it along. Or, destroying the gems could result in peace and harmony. Or, the gems could be used by us to bring internal peace to the lands. *Shrugs* anything can happen at this point.))

Solon searched the upstairs. Someone was sleeping up there. He raided that persons closet and drawers. And he finally found a new black shirt to wear along with a new pair of blue jeans. He used a bunch of socks to wrap up his right arm wounds, and took every last item that even resembled money from the house. Then, he snuck back out and headed to a new location.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas decides to take a shower before her food gets done. "Everyone else I left... Wonder how they're doing..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver got bored, so he sheathed his sword and walked away from Kai. He decided to meander the streets, looking for somewhere to eat.

Anarchy_Jas

After she changed her clothes, Jas went outside. She stands there with a can of pop. 'I guess I'll go visit them too...'

THEBIRD

Solon stole from a few more houses before heading back to the ship to stash his "winnings". After that, he thought about getting food, since he couldn't remember the last time he had eaten something.

Light

Harver wandered into a restaurant/bar and sat down at the bar. He sighed. He looked at the interior. Seafood seemed to be the theme here. The bartender leaned over the counter and asked, "What'll it be?"

"No beer for me, thanks." Harver replied. "Just some shrimp." One of Harver's favorite food was shrimp, and since he lived on the coast of Emit, he was accostomed to seafood. Emit. His ancestor. He wanted to forget all about everything.

THEBIRD

Solon headed into his favorite place, the Blue Moon Cafe. He sat at a small table at the corner of the room and ordered a few cups of black coffee for himself.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sighs and goes back inside to eat, wondering if somehow the other's will end up here.

THEBIRD

As if on cue, Solon started falling from the sky and landed inside an unfamiliar house that Jas was inside... //OC

((Sorry 'bout that, I just had to post it... Aaaaanywaaaay...))

Solon drank all the cups he was given. Soon, he was on a caffiene high and was shaking as he got up and left the cafe. "T-t-t-t-t-time to RUMBLE!" he yelled out, running around and occasionally running into walls and houses etc.

Anarchy_Jas

((I was gonna say. 0.o))

Jas hears a crash (Solon being Solon again), but decides to ignore it for now, and keeps eating her shrimp.

Light

((Wait, is Jas eating with Harver, or is she just in the same restaurant?))