News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((She's at home with her mom. I said that already. Harver could've got free food. XD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((XD Harver did not know that. Now I feel stupid. But Harver is eating shrimp, too, so hey ~ whatever.))

Harver ate his meal and payed the man. He walked out, looking at the moon in the sky. It was about a half of the way through the sky. It was well past midnight. He sighed and started to walk back to the ship, but stopped when he saw the house Jas went into. He walked up to the door, prepared to knock, but then stopped. I shouldn't bother her. She's probably asleep. Harver continued on his way back to the ship.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((=P))

Jas heard something on the front porch, and got up, sticking her head out the door. She sees someone walking away, and figures out who it is. "'Ey, Harver!"

Light

Harver turned around quickly to see Jas in the front door. "H-Hey!" He called back. He walked back to the door to see her.

Anarchy_Jas

"So that was you," Jas leans against the door frame. "Why'd you run off?"

Light

"Well..." Harver started. "...I thought it was a little late, and I didn't want to bother you, so..."

THEBIRD

((Of course, Solon being Solon. If he wasn't being him, who else would he be :P? Wooow... That's deep man... Not really, but whatever.))

Solon swam back out to the cove. Ha! I won't be falling asleep any time soon. Time to finish what was started... Solon thought as he found a spot to wait for any signs of the Dead Men.

Anarchy_Jas

"Bother me?" Jas shakes her head. "I'm never asleep at night really. You comin' in?"

((I was messin' around. And really, that's the only way to describe him. :P))

THEBIRD

((Ah, my characters are always so complex and... complex. It's a wonder how they fit in this obsolete 3D world of ours...))

Light

Harver sighed. "Nah. I don't want to be rude or anything." He stepped off the porch. "So, I'll see you in the morning?"

Anarchy_Jas

"I guess," Jas stays quiet for a couple of moments. "Even though I don't see how it'd be rude when I was letting you in..."

Light

"Hmm?" Harver raised an eyebrow. "What about your parents?"

THEBIRD

((Harver, you like this girl! And it seems like she likes you, here's some advice: Drop the polite scholar...ness and just go in there for some shrimp or something! If you don't step up, Jas will have opportunities with plenty of other guys >.>))

Light

THEBIRD

((This may be hard to believe, but I actually have an extensive vocabulary, but I usually forget what half the words mean by the time I actually want to use them and end up using... different words. I'm constantly forgetting a certain word I'm trying to say. And I'm in honors English xD))

Solon heard rustling in a bush nearby, and he quickly unsheathed his sword... waiting.