News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver yawned, getting up from his bunk. He went out on deck to see the sun just starting to rise up from the horizon. And a new day begins...
What should we do now?
I guess we wait until the next 'attack'. He sighed. I hope Solon isn't too hurt. I don't want him to die yet. I'm not through with him.

Harver walked off of the ship, and into the marketplace area.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar ran off the ship after Harver once he woke up. "Hey, Harver, wait up."

Light

Harver turned around. "Hey Lanbar." He yawned again. "What is it?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I have a question about the Dead Men," He started. "And you're a smart guy so I...want to ask a question."

THEBIRD

Solon jumped up awake, his throat and arm healed. That dream... My parents... Another omnious warning... he thought. He tried to remember exactly what had happened in the dream. All he could remember was his parents had warned him about some connection between him and the Dead Men. Something... Something about the gems not being safe, maybe? Solon thought. There was a pool of blood all around him, and he felt his throat. Healed... His hand was healed as well.

"Thank you, Mom... Dad..." Solon whispered. "I won't doubt myself again." He got up, ready to put on his smile and close that part of him that missed his family. "Maybe I should check on the gems... Harver might have lost them." Solon jumped out the window of his apartment and went searching for Harver.

Light

Harver put his hand behind his head in a laid back position. "Shoot."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I never met this one but I feel like I know him. He can control the body of other people...There's a Dead Man like that, right?" Lanbar said

Meanwhile...

Tanbar was walking down the alleyway that Solon's room was and bumped into him when he jumped out of the window. "Oh, sorry." He said looking forward. "Oh, Solon, where'd you go last night?"

Light

"You are correct." Harver said. "His name is Sweeny. You know about him?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Um, yes...no...sort of." Lanbar said trying to find an answer. "Well...It's sort of hard to explain but it wasn't I who met him...but my brother. He never told me about it but I remember it happening as if from my own eyes..."

Light

Harver had become interested. "Hmm... well, if you get the time, talk to Tanbar about it. That should clear things up. I, however, am not able to give you that much information. Anything else I can help you with?"

((Congrats on the rank-up, Birdie. :)))

THEBIRD

"Just to my apartment," Solon pointed to the window as he closed it and locked it. "Have you seen Harver anywhere? I need to talk to him."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I've mentioned it to Tanbar but he denies my theorey that I gave him of what happened..." And why I remembered it better than he did although I wasn't even around "I think that I possibly kicked in my 'twin powers' and somehow controlled Tanbar's body. From how I felt, I felt that Sweeny had control of Tanbar's mind but somehow, I managed to stop him from controlling Tanbar completely and prevented him from killing Tanbar." He said. "So...Do you have any sort of explaination for this?"

-----------------

"No, I don't know where he is right now, but he shouldn't be far from the ship." Tanbar said. "I need to talk to Lanbar and I'm pretty sure he's near the ship too.)

THEBIRD

"Great, let's go," Solon replied, walking with Tanbar. "The strangest thing happened to me last night... My wounds all healed," Solon said, deciding to make some conversation.

(Hey, I evolved!))

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...that is strange" He said. "...Almost as strange as what Lanbar told me last night."

THEBIRD

"What did Lanbar tell you last night?" Solon asked, intruiged.