News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Jas goes up to the person in charge of issuing rooms to figure out how much one would cost.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai grew impatient and went into the hotel as well.

THEBIRD

Solon hadn't had enough money to get a hotel room. Angry, he stormed out of the hotel and scaled the building with his trusty grappling hook. With each window he passed, he glared inside to see if it was vacant. On the rooftop room he found a completely empty room. No one could be out and about this late Solon thought, so he decided this would be the room to stay at. He jumped onto the roof and began carving a small hole he could slip through in the ground with his sword.

Once Solon made a big enough hole, he took off the chunk of the building and slipped inside. "This'll have to do," smirked Solon, looking at the suite he "purchased".

(OoC: Mind if I make it the next morning or do you guys still have something you want to do before the next day?)

20fan

Anarchy_Jas

((I was gonna have that jewel ordeal explained somehow))

Jas had changed out of her gear, and threw a tank top and some shorts on. She lays around looking at the ceiling. 'Gonna have to tell them somehow since we're all stuck together...' "Wait, where is everyone else?" She asks herself. Jas hadn't seen any of the others go by after she bought her room. "Probably ditched me..."

20fan

Kai was  in the room next door, he got up, went outside of his room on knocked on her door.

THEBIRD

((Alright, you can try and explain that first))

Solon took off his black jeans, wearing plain black boxers underneath. He then threw his black beater off, which had a rip in the middle from his first fight with Kai. "I gotta get that shirt fixed," muttered Solon, sitting on the fluffy King sized bed. "And wow, this really is a suite!"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas' eyes snap open before she could fall asleep. After pretty much rolling out the bed, she takes a few steps towards the door, and puts a hand on it. "Who is it?"

THEBIRD

Solon was suddenly wide awake. He had never been inside such a rich looking place. I should invite everyone up to my suite! Solon thought, wanted to show it off. He had never owned something so valuable. He figured they might want to rest, but he decided to give it a shot. He had watched Jas get her room, so he knew her number. But, he hadn't seen what rooms the others had got. So, he decided to call Jas. She'll probably know where everyone else is, anyway.

He picked up the phone and dialed Jas's room.

20fan

Anarchy_Jas

((How would he know her room number if he left?))

Jas opens the door a few seconds later. "Yeah?"

THEBIRD

((He went in to find out the cost at the same time as you, then left after you got your room because it was too expensive.))

20fan

"I just wanted make sure that you got to your room okay"

Anarchy_Jas

((Oohh, okay))

"Yeah, got here just fine thanks," Jas says. She looks back at the ringing telephone. "Hmm? Hold on..." she goes further inside the room to answer it. "Hello...?"

Fell

Ooc// Are you still on the ship?

Ic// The ship Nimbus was on eventually stopped. When he woke up he decided to see why the did. Crawling over to a porthole on the other side of the room, he looked out. The were at a dock on the Island of Emit. He opened the porthole, It was big enough for him to squeeze through. With his sword pointed forward, he slid out of the window and swam towards shore.

Spongebob does not approve