News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Well...I guess that search was pretty fruitless. "Hm...I doubt that Solon is the traitor" He said. "Despite what my Brother said about you."

THEBIRD

"Really? After what he said, I even thought I was the traitor. The trail could be easily traced to me," Solon replied, thinking. And yet I doubt the Dead Men did that on purpose... "I guess we could try looking farther into this cove for clues. They might have ventured deeper inside."

Dr.Hobo2

"Sounds like a plan to me." Tanbar said continuing down the cave.

Anarchy_Jas

"Feh," Jas is already ahead of them, impatience getting the best of her.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"No please, I insist you go first," Solon joked dryly as Jas was quick to be the first to go farther ahead. Solon followed farther behind, keeping a good look out for anything pecular.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sighs and looks back. "I'm sorry..." She was really just tense at the moment, but she keeps going ahead anyways.

Light

Harver followed Solon into the cove. They aren't suspecting it's you.
I think they do, though. They just wouldn't want me around when they talk about it.
Hmm...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((And so, poor Harver gets neutered. :P))

Jas lets her hand brush against the cave wall as she walks.

Dr.Hobo2

"...So...How long have we been walking down this cave?" Tanbar asked getting tired of walking. "It feels like it just goes on and on."

THEBIRD

"Not too long," Solon replied curtly. I should have made everyone come along... The Dead Men could be planning the attack with the traitor as we walk in this cave... Solon thought with a sigh.

Dr.Hobo2

"...Did anybody bring a torch just in case it gets too dark as we go down the cave?" Tanbar asked. I wonder what my brother is doing on the ship now?

Light

"No." Harver simply said. "You want me to go get one?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"...Nah, I mean, the cave can't be THAT much deeper." Tanbar said. "Maybe the Dead Men even left a torch here!"

Anarchy_Jas

"I got that covered," Jas says looking back at Tanbar. 'I wonder if letting them come with was a bad idea...'

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, okay. Good." Tanbar said. Whew, I was afraid they'd see my fear of the dark for a moment there...