Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Zarani awoke with a start. He was having such a wonderful nap in this cave, too. He yawned and stretched as he stood up. With the speed of a bird of prey, he came upon the group and unsheathed his cutlass. He grabbed one of the group and held the cutlass over their throat. Wonder who these people are... He held the person by the arm, standing ready to spill blood with his over hand at and second. "Oi, this is the territory of Captain Zarani. Leave now, or the-" He quickly looked at who he was holding. "-girl gets it. Understand, mates?" He glared around menacingly at them, hoping to scare them off. "This is why you don't go ahead of your crew, love." He whispered into her ear.

THEBIRD

((Jas, Harver, Solon, and Tanbar have gone to the other side of Crescent Island in search of the Dead Men. Everyone else is on the boat. We've ventured into a cave and come across Captain Zarani, a pirate who has just captured Jas.))

Solon quickly unsheathed his sword, examining the foe. Solon could tell quickly from the clothes where this person was from. "You're from Scalus, what are you doing here in Crescent Island?" Solon asked him, holding his sword at a relaxed stance by his side to show he wasn't about to use it. "'Specially at the brink of war." Finally, I'm not the one with a sword to my throat in a life or death situation! Hm, being on the rescuerer end sure feels different.

Anarchy_Jas

((It's just one blade, right?))

Jas, not being the one to play damsel in distress, brings her elbow back to Zarani's face, then draws one of her own blades to knock the cutlass away from her throat. She quickly turns and moves back with the others as she sheathes her weapon, having no intention of using it on her attacker... yet.

Flying Chickens

((... Yes, yes it is.))

Zarani quickly recovered, and sheathed his cutlass as well. "Right idea, mate. Solve your problems with words." He said, lifting his hands to show he was unarmed at the moment. "I, like I said, am Captain Zarani." He said proudly. "And I'm here... Because the bloody dead men killed me crew. I managed to escape, but not much of a captain without a crew, eh?" He shrugged. "I wasn't too far from Crescent Island, so I swam here... I don't have much hope of reaching Scalus.

((... Was I right with the dead men thing? I have no idea...))

THEBIRD

((Very good, actually! Yep, them Dead Men are a deadly group who are willing to do anything to get what they want.))

"That sucks," Solon commented, sheathing his sword as well. "Hm... I wonder why they attacked you, though." Unless they lost one of their gems and had information that this guy came across it...

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, so you know about the Dead Men too, eh?" Tanbar said. "So...did you happen to know if any are in this cave?" He was hoping to get some answers out of this guy since he was already in the cave.

Flying Chickens

"Yes. I think they may be deeper in, though... I heard something about gems, savvy? Came here... And met you sore lot." He said.

Anarchy_Jas

"Gems," Jas looks at the others, then back at Zarani. "Anything else?"

Light

Harver stood there, listening intently. Could this be the guy they were talking about...?
I don't think so, but be on the aware anyway.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

"Not much else, mates. Sorry." He said, shaking his head.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...thank you anyways." Tanbar said. "Okay...so let's get going on our way now." He started to walk deeper into the cave.

Anarchy_Jas

((I take a nap, wake up, and my dad makes me turn the computer off. >=( See you guys later))

Jas nods and walks by Tanbar.