News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Oi mates. Where do you think you're going?" He said, stepping in front of them. "I came here to get this gem. Technically, it's my treasure. Savvy?"

Dr.Hobo2

"W-w-what?" Tanbar said thrown back by this. "But we've been looking for the gem for-..." That's right, I don't think it'd be a good idea to tell him too much about the gems "For...(erm...) for...a longer time than you!

Anarchy_Jas

"Your's?" Jas looks back. "You haven't found it," she proceeds deeper into the cave.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon let the others go ahead deeper into the cave. Once they had all headed in, Solon turned to Zanari.

"We have been searching long and hard for these gems," Solon explained. "Half of the gems belong to my crew, passed down through generations. I believe we have more of a right then you to search for them. But, if you wish to join my crew, I'd be more then willing to let you aboard." Solon held out a hand, allowing Zanari to turn the offer down or take it.

Flying Chickens

"Ah. But see, I'm a pirate mate. Pirates have more right to anything than anyone." He pointed out. "But yes, I'll join you..." He grabbed his hand and shook it. "You all need a proper captain anyways."

THEBIRD

Solon narrowed his eyes. He may have never chosen to be captain, but he still didn't like anyone questioning his leadership. "Sorry, but I think that the fact that I own one of the gems myself, gives me more right then you. But, after we finish searching this cave, you can meet the other pirate of my crew. I'm sure you can relate more to him then me." With that, Solon led Zanari down through the tunnel, quick to catch up to the others who were farther up ahead.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, is this guy coming with us?" Tanbar said to Solon. Well...now we have another pirate with us...

THEBIRD

Solon nodded his head and looked around the cave. "If the Dead Men had come here, wouldn't have Zarani seen or noticed them?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well he did say earlier, 'I heard something about gems, savvy,'" He said trying his best to impersinate him. "WE never told him about the gems so he must have heard it from the Dead Men. Remember, he said that he was following them so I'm pretty confident that they're here."

((Who has the Scale gem right now?))

Light

Harver frowned, listening.
Tch. More people means we have to take more precautions.
Don't worry.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"...Something troubling you?" Tanbar said to Harver.

Light

"Huh?" Harver said, spacing out. "Oh- no, not really. I'm just a little interested in this new guy. He knows about the gems, and his crew was most likely killed by the Dead Men. This could lead to something."

Dr.Hobo2

"You mean like the Dead Mens' purpose in getting the gems?" Tanbar said. "...Or something like that."

Light

"Yeah." Harver said. "But we'll still need a lot more information to know about their true motives." He sighed. "I guess we'll have to wait and see."

Dr.Hobo2

"Or maybe we maybe find them in here and learn their true motives..." He said with a pause. "...Okay, so maybe that's a bit too optomistic but hey, you never know!" Although...he is right. I don't think we'll ever be sure what their true motive is.