News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"I don't think they'd remain here after being seen." Harver said thoughtfully. "And since they killed Zanari's crew, I'm pretty sure that meant they were by the coastline. Meaning they were shipping out." Harver paused for a few moments to let Tanbar catch up. "I'm pretty sure they either went to Emit to learn more about the gems, or they went to Nimbuslus to question the prophets."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"So...which place should we go to?" Tanbar asked.

Light

"Hmm... Let's ask Solon, after we're through with this cave." Harver said, after thinking for a minute.

Anarchy_Jas

'Why's he seem like he's in such a hurry to get out?' Jas looks back at Haver, but says nothing and shakes her head. 'Nah, that can't be it...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((He's not in a hurry. =P))

Harver turned to Jas. "What?"

Anarchy_Jas

((I know, it's just Jas getting paranoid.))

Jas shakes her head, walking forward again. "It's nothing..."

THEBIRD

Solon trailed far behind the others, anxious to get out of the cave. He didn't think they'd find anything there, and he needed to check up on his other crewmates. I knew who the traitor was earlier... I know I had it right. It just slipped my mind... What was the connection? Solon questioned himself, trying to re-trace his thoughts. It was after wondering why they call it a Hot Dog if it is made from a pig... But before leaving the ship...

Light

((XD))

Harver nodded. "Ok, whatever you say..."

Anarchy_Jas

((Lulz at teh hot dog thing. XD))

Jas continues to search, but then sighs and looks back at the others after a few hours. "I'm sorry you guys..."

THEBIRD

((Now you know what really goes on in my- I mean, Solon's mind!))

Solon was half asleep, leaning against the cave wall when he heard Jas. "Wha? Oh, yeah, I know they aren't real..." he mumbled with a yawn, then he remembered where they where. "Oh right! Ugh, it's nearing morning already. We spent the most of the night here. I suggest we get some sleep. Maybe we should stay in this cave in case the Dead Men try coming back? That way we can ambush them from here."

Anarchy_Jas

((:P))

Jas sits against a cave wall sighing. "Yeah, whatever," 'Nothing ever goes right...'

THEBIRD

((I think someone asked who had the Scale gem before. And that'd be Solon. Harver has the Time Gem, Solon has the Scale Gem, and as far as we know, the Dead Men have the Crescent Gem and the Scalander Gem while Zaronn has the Cloud Gem.))

Thank god... Solon thought, already falling asleep again. "Good, good," he mumbled. "Everything'll look clearer in the morning..." he said, not really sure what he was replying to, only rambling on as he fell asleep.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas waits for the others to fall asleep before standing up. She leaves the cave, heading out on her own.

Light

Harver creaked open an eye, seeing Jas walk out. He followed her quietly. "So, what's on your mind?"

Anarchy_Jas

"... This traitor thing," Jas says, stopping and looking back at Harver.