<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 12, 2008, 10:49:50 PM
((Obviously to stop her from leaving.))

((Yes, to stop her from leaving so she'd help... But she won't be any help if she's shot in the foot.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Kerow looked at Harver. "I need someone as strong as me to take over if I die. I want you, as you show the most promise out of all the other Dead Men." Harver nodded. "Therefore, I shall teach you all I know about the Dark Arts."

"Thank you, Lord Kerow." Harver said, slightly bowing. Kerow opened another portal, and motioned for Harver to enter. He did so.

"For now, you learn."

((The next time you hear about Harver and Kerow will be after the training. However, they have all the Time in the world, so don't be surprised if it comes soon.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

"Yeah, mate. Fine.  Just need a bit of rum." He said, losing his balance and stumbling on the spot. "Maybe some grog, and-" His eyes shut and he fell onto his back on the ground, blood pouring from his stomach.

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g sleepy))

Jas falls into a deep sleep, dreams seeming much better than reality.

THEBIRD

Solon swore under his breath. There wasn't anything to cover the bleeding, since it was a cave. Solon took his shirt off and wrapped it around the bleeding hole in Zarani's stomach. Then, he picked Zarani up and put him over his shoulder, running out of the cave and towards town as fast as he could.

Flying Chickens

Zarani's head bounced about as Solon ran, and his mouth opened and began to drool blood out as well.

Anarchy_Jas

"Nngh..." Jas wakes up with a headache. "The others..." She turns over, attempting to go back to sleep. 'I shouldn'tve left them like that... I'm just about as bad as the traitor...'

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar was standing there in the cave thrown into awe from the fact that Harver was the traitor. Great...Not only do the Dead Men ahve a member of our crew, but now they got another gem...there's only two more that they need!...Speaking of gems...where's Zaronn and the Cloud Gem?

Light

((@Shorti: Guilt tripping on Harver much? =P))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Lulz wat? Noo... >.> <.< =P))

Jas lays where she is, staring at the ceiling.

20fan

Kai woke up on the ship "...... Damn, where is everyone"

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar made it back to the ship and got on thinking about what just happened. "
So it was true, there was a traitor...but why Harver?" He said as he started talking to himself.

20fan

Kai saw Tanbar and walked over "Hey, wheres the others"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I don't really know for sure..." Tanbar said. "Although I'm pretty sure Solon and Zaroni got on the ship before me."

20fan