News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Zarani, eh?" Lanbar said. that sounds oddly familiar...oh well! Lanbar, seeing as his job as done, walked out of the cellar with the bottles still in hand.

THEBIRD

Solon did all that he could to heal Zarani's wound. He took his blood soaked shirt and tried cleaning it off a bit before wrapping it around Zarani's wound again. Solon leaned against the side of the cellar, breathing deeply. He closed his eyes and took the item he had bought earlier out and held it in his hands. The rhythmic ticking noise it made calmed him slightly.

20fan

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn was hiding behind a barrel in the cellar. Now's my chance. Now's when I'm going to get back the Scale gem for my brother. He snuck up silently on Solon. C'mon, just grab it... He reached up to Solon's pocket and started to pull out the Scale Gem. Yes! I've got it! He took a firm grip in his hand took a step back and spoke. "It looks like the brilliant Zaronn has taken revenge against you!" He said triumphantly. "Today, Zaronn is victorious!"

Light

Harver trudged back into the study through another portal; however, he had created this one. Kerow followed him, walking with more stature. Harver panted, and fell into a nearby chair. "Well... that was one helluva workout." He said. Kerow smiled.

"You have proved to be a great prospect. With you at my side, we shall destroy this pathetic world, and rebuild it for our own goals!"

"And the others," Harver said, "they won't be hurt, right?" Kerow only circled around Harver.

"You should get some rest. Tomorrow, we go to the Land of Emit." Harver drowsily nodded, and went out like a light on the chair. Kerow stepped closer, thinking of grabbing the gem there and then, but decided against it. Can't have him turning against me so soon... He walked out of the study.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon jumped back, quickly putting his item back into his pocket and took out his sword, pointing it at Zaronn. "Give that back!" Solon roared, not in the mood to be messed with right now.

Dr.Hobo2

"And why would I do that?" He said tossing the gem into the barrel, and when he did, Zaroff jumped out and grabbed the gem!

"Yes! Oh sweet gem, I missed you so much!" He said holding it close to him."

"Go on and get out of here." Zaronn said with a smirk. "I can handle this myself."

"Right-o!" He said running out of there.

THEBIRD

Solon debated which of them to take on. Zaronn has the Cloud Gem, making it impossible to attack him... Then again, I can't leave Zarani alone, and Zaronn could easily get me back if I tried running after Zaroff. I should just hope that the others see Zaroff and get to him first, Solon decided. He swiped his sword at Zaronn and smirked, "Bring it on."

20fan

Kai crawled towards the ship because it was obious that no one was helping him.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff ran off the ship and ran past Kai. "So long suckers!" He said as he continued running until he got to his ship.

Zaronn drew his sword. "Well...It looks like you have no choice but to fight me."

Light

Wake up!
Heuh..? Harver sat up, still tired. He had only been asleep for about five hours.
Two of the gems are being extremely active in the area where your 'friends' were! Harver felt a rush of adrenaline.
Zaroff and Zaronn?
I think so.
Kerow swore them to be our number one targets, so I should go get them, right?
Whatever you say. Harver jumped out of the chair, and created a portal.
Crescent Isle! He walked through the portal, preparing for his trip through space and time.

20fan

Kai grabbed zaroff's leg and wouldn't let go. "Where you going?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Away from here!" He said starting to use the power of the Scale gem to gain strength. He then picked up Kai and threw him at Tanbar.

"Eep!" He caught Kai trying to prevent him from breaking any more bones. "That was close."

Light

Harver emerged in a thin alley, and ran out of it to find himself in the market place. He searched around before finding the docks, and Zaroff stopped by Kai. In Zaroff's hand was the Scale Gem. Perfect. Time! As time was frozen, he ran up to Zaroff, and snatched the gem. "Thank you very much." He ran back into the marketplace and rethought. Time! Time resumed.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas sees Zaroff, and runs after him "You picked the wrong time..." she growls, then realizes the gem's gone, and that something ran by into town. "Heh," Jas starts running into the town, after the blur that was Harver.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."