News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn felt that the power of the Scale gem was just moved somewhere. Oh great, I should have kept the gem myself. Zaronn ran out of the ship and sped ran in front of Harver. "And where do you think you're going?"

Light

Harver turned around and saw Jas coming. He also saw Zaronn in front of him. Aw, crap! Time! He ran straight up to Jas and put the Scale Gem in her hands. Maybe this can show that I haven't lost faith. He ran back into the alleyway he had come out of. Time! Study, Nimbuslus! Another dark portal appeared in front of him, and he ran in, closing it behind him.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas stops when she sees Zaronn. 'Three person battle to the death? Fine...' When she blinks again, she... has the Scale Gem...? No time for questions if she's going to keep it. Jas draws her twin blades, pointing one at the remaining enemy.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

"Get.. me. a cane" Kai said angrily to Tanbar

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn looked around trying to find Harver. "Looks like the coward ran away! Oh well!" Zaroff caught up with the two in the alley way, he was followed by Lanbar.

"I- I'm sorry about loosing the gem." Zaroff said.

"It's alright for we have not lost our chance yet!" He said pointing to Jas. "She has the gem!"

Hey! That gave me an idea! "Jas, don't use the power of the gem yet!" Lanbar shouted.

Meanwhile...Tanbar obeyed Kai and got him a cane. "Sorry, but I got to go now and help my brother." He said running off.

Light

Harver remerged in the study, and let out a sigh of relief. That was close... He looked at his hands. Such power... why do they use it to do such bad things?
That, I don't have an answer to.

Harver - tired again - slumped into the chair, and dozed off.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glances back at Lanbar, then looks at her opponents. "Don't gotta worry about that..."

20fan

"Alright, time to show them whippersnappers who's boss" Kai Sort of ran to where the others went.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn took out his sword and looked at Jas. "Ready to dance now?"

THEBIRD

Solon was furious for losing Zaronn. He glanced at Zarani, who seemed to be doing fine, before deciding to run after him. He ended up finding Jas, Lanbar, Kai, and Tanbar with Zaroff and Zaronn.

"Stop running away!" Solon scolded. "Let's finish this right here and now. You against me. Winner takes all."

Anarchy_Jas

"Heh, try me," Jas stays in her fighting stance, waiting for the right time to attack, when she hears Solon. "Damnit! Keep your mouth shut! This isn't the time to run around playing hero!" 'And it'd be stupid to think he'd keep his word!'

20fan

"Someone toss me the scale gem, so I can walk normal again" Kai shouted.

Dr.Hobo2

"Do you really want to challenge me?" Zaronn said to Solon. "Alright then, if I win, you give me the Scale gem. I loose, you get the Cloud gem."

THEBIRD

Solon just smirked at her before turning back to Zaronn.

"You're gonna hate making that deal in a second," he warned Zaronn. Solon had so much anger inside him, he was ready to just rip the head off of the next guy he fought.

((Wait, what was my word?))

20fan

Kai sneaked up behind Zaronn and raised his cane over Zaron's head