Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"And Put some Pants on for Christ's sake'

Dr.Hobo2

((that's a good idea :P))
Lanbar stood on the roof admiring the landscape. "Wow...I haven't ever seen much of other lands. This place looks awesome." He walked around looking as far as he could see. Then he stopped for a moment and took a whiff of the air. "...Hm...I think I smell alcohol...but what would anybody be doing with that up here?" He walked around trying to find the source.

THEBIRD

Oh, that's what I forgot to do! Solon thought, going pink in the cheeks. "Er, if anyone can find my jeans... Or my shirt..." Solon trailed off, trying to remember where he threw them. He had been so tired when he had "changed" then that part of his memory was fuzzy.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas grabs a cup and pours some Arbor Mist (alcoholic beverage) for herself. "I saw nothing, don't worry," and drinks it.

((brb going driving))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

20fan

Kai poured himself some wine,  and stood next to Jas.

Fell

Nimbus thought he heard something. But he shrugged, and went inside to check in.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...it has to be somewhe-" before he could finish his sentence, he tripped and his head and shoulders fell into a hole in the roof but the hole was too small to let the rest of him fit through. Why the heck was there a hole in the roof and WHY THE HECK AM I STARING AT A SOLON WITHOUT HIS PANTS OR SHIRT! "Hey! Help! I'm stuck!"

Fell

After he was done, he went to his room. It was nicely decorated, and one comfy bed was in the middle.

He heard someone shouting for help.

He went to investigate. He heard the noise coming from behind a door. He didn't want to intrude.......
He would wait for another cry for help just to make sure it was needed.

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

"Zanbar  What the hell where you doing the roof?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well I just wanted to look at the surrounding scenery and then BAM! I'm stuck in a hole in the roof. And get me out, I can feel my blood going to my head." He said.

THEBIRD

"Er... Oh my god, Lanbar! You broke a hole in the roof! What do you think your doing! Oh, and while your up there, can you see some jeans or a black shirt  by any chance?" Solon yelled up at Lanbar.

Dr.Hobo2

"I didn't break it! It was already there! I can't break a hole with my head! Oh and by the way, your clothes are over there by the bed." He said.

20fan

Kai drew his falchion and leaped in the air, he cut the hole bigger so lanbar could get to the ground.

THEBIRD

Soon, it was big enough for Lanbar to slip out of. He fell on top of Solon, and with both of their weight crashing down, they broke the chair that Solon had been moving over to help cut a hole.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ow...that hurt. Maybe you could have given a bit more warning before doing that." He said rubbing his head.