News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

The plank ended up hitting Solon right in the face. He shook his head slowly for a second, before stumbling, falling over, and blacking out.

((Dang... I was trying to actually survive to see the entire battle for once...))

Dr.Hobo2

"Heh...heh...heh!" He said with a smile on his face. "Looks like it's over for you!" He said lifting his sword for one final strike. "You loose!" He swung his sword with all his strength at Solon's head.

Flying Chickens

"I'm captain Zarani, mates." He said, wiping some blood from his mouth.

Anarchy_Jas

"Idiot," Jas races in front of Solon, and starts pushing Zaronn's weapon back with her twin blades, using a bit of the Scale Gem's power to help push him back to where she knows the tar is at.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"Captain?" said Venice with an air of skepticism. "Last I checked, captains need crews."

Flying Chickens

Zarani scowled at Venice. "I 'ad a bloody crew until those Dead Men killed 'em." He said irritably.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn looked behind Jas and saw something that made him smile. He then knew he just had to hold out a little longer. He started swinging at Jas's blades with both of his blades to hold out. Zaroff was silently sneaking up on Jas and reaching into the pocket that had the Scale gem. He pulled it out and quickly retreated. "Yes! Finally. My power is back!" He said as his muscles started to show."

"Now you truely do have something to fear now." He said jumping up and landing next to Zaroff.

THEBIRD

Solon blinked and jumped up. "Crap!" he shouted, rubbing his head. Ugh, I can't do this much longer... Solon thought angrily, watching Jas fight Zaronn. I should leave now while I've still got the chance... Solon decided, but then he saw Zaroff... Solon slipped by Zaroff as fast as possible and pickpocketed the gem back from him.

"Thanks!" Solon shouted, running off into the heart of town.

Triforce_Luigi

"A captain with no crew or ship is nothing," said Venice. Trin nodded in agreement.

Anarchy_Jas

((Jas doesn't have any pockets. It's a Taki/Sango-like outfit. The gem would be... on her front side... know what I mean? >.>))

THEBIRD

((Okay, okay! We get it already! You don't have to go to the extremes to make your point :P <-- That was at TL. As for what Shorti said... Can't he just pickpocket the thing? I finally did something right, you can't tell me it was under false pretenses D:))

Anarchy_Jas

((Sometimes, I don't know about that. :P))

Flying Chickens

Anarchy_Jas

((She'd still notice because it's her front side... and wouldn't it look like he was trying to cop a feel? 0.0 Whatever, let's just continue.))

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn ran infront of Solon and took the gem from him. "Thank YOU very much. And with that, I'm gone!" He said this and he grabbed Zaroff and he ran him and the gem back to his ship. "Well, we finally got it back. So lets go report back to the King."

"You mean the King of Scalus?" Zaroff said holding the Scale gem.

"Bo, I mean the King of Bel-Air- OF COURSE I MEAN THE KING OF SCAUS!" Zaronn said. "And so off we go!"

Meanwhile...

"Quick! Jas, Solon let's get back to the ship. We can catch them on the high seas!" Tanbar said.

"I'll run ahead and prepare the ship." Lanbar said running off.