<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Suddenly he saw a figure.He walked over and said," Hello, soldier."

Anarchy_Jas

((Dang... I'm just kinda stupid today... I should've said that it was the group's private ship basically.... Buutt I can work with stuff...))

Jas looks up at the unknown person. "Why are you here..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

While everyone was elsewhere on the ship, Lanbar was down in Harver's room looking around. Well, I'm sure he won't mind since he's a dirty traitor now. He came across a book under Harver's pillow. Aha! so it's not just my brother that keeps a diary. He started flipping through the pages of the book skimming through the pages until he got to the last one. I wonder what he has to say before he left, it probably talks about how he was so smart as to trick us and blah blah blah... He started reading the following
QuoteJournal 6.

I'm hoping for the best. Nothing good has come of what's been going on, and things just keep getting worse. I'm hoping that what I've decided to do will set everything right. And that means putting the trust of my crewmates down.

Lord Kerow (the leader of the Dead Men) has taken me under his wing, and believes that I shall surpass him if he dies. I'm not sure someone killing him is what he means, as that didn't work when I fought him. He must be growing old of age, and is at the end of his rope.

If anyone is reading this (that most likely means you, Lanbar),
"Wow, the guy really knows me." Lanbar said out loud with a little laugh.
Quotethen I hope you can understand what's going on. I know that you're probably angry at me, and you have every right to. But times have changed, and I know where my loyalty lies.

I hope that we do not meet on the battlefield, but if it comes to that, then I will have no choice. I only pray that at the end of all this, everything will end up all right.

My final journal,

~ Harver Rose.

Well...I guess the guy wasn't as bad as I thought after all. He put the book into a large pocket in his coat and went to his room. He locked the door behind him to make sure nobody else got in. Well, whatever he is planning to "set everything right," I hope it works...somehow...

Light

Harver's eyes shot open, as he saw Kerow rummaging around the study. "Good morning." Harver said, yawning.

"You ready to leave?" Kerow asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Harver said. Kerow opened up another portal, and they both stepped through it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Bleh, hate it when ppl just randomly leave))

Jas is sitting in the room she chose on the ship. "Perfect... just gotta tell the others..."

Dr.Hobo2

((You mean like how you do sometimes. :P))

Lanbar put the book in a safe place where nobody would ever find it. He then unlocked the door and walked out and randomly walked around the ship.

Anarchy_Jas

((Hey, I'm a very active member of various RP forums. :P Besides, I leave when nobody's around, then when I come back there's 20 new pages. XD))

Jas comes out of her room, and starts looking for the others so she can tell them what she came up with.

Dr.Hobo2

((Suuure you do.  ::)))

Lanbar saw Jas walk out of the room. "Hey Jas."

Anarchy_Jas

"Hey," Jas waves a bit. "You seen the others? I have... a possible way of getting the gems from those two idiots."

Dr.Hobo2

"Nope, not at all." Lanbar said. "But you can tell me your plan...'Cause I got a nice little secret too, but if I do tell you, you must promise not to tell anybody else. Got it?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Aaah, secrets, secrets, secrets... More trouble," Jas sighs. "Fine, tell me."

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay then, but you are to never tell anybody else about this." He said leaning in to whisper what he had to say. "Well, I was snooping around in Harver's room and...I found his journal. And maybe we shouldn't loose all hope in him. He says something about making everything right, presumably making sure that the Dead Men don't get all the gems and rule over the world in tyranty. But remember, don't tell anyone about this. If anyone on the ship, or worse, The Dead Men found out about this, it could really put a hole in his plan!"

Ooc// I'm going to eat dinner, I'll be back in a few minutes.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas nods. "I won't tell anyone, believe me," she thinks for a few moments then says "Now then, my plan..."

((k))

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then, let's hear it." Lanbar said in a more normal voice.

((And I'm back! :D))

Anarchy_Jas

"Okay, so far, force hasn't worked when it comes to Getting the gems from Zaronn and Zaroff, right?" Jas starts, folding her arms. "They don't know what I look like without the ninja gear. It wouldn't take much for me to oh say trick them..."