News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

((Indeed. No one could move on when Fear left... There is a symbiotic relationship between the RP makers and his members. The maker creates the RP and guides the members. But at the same time, the maker needs members to keep it alive... The heart and brains of an RP, it could be said.))

THEBIRD

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 16, 2008, 09:15:13 PM
((BoA, your ego is showing. I hope you realize this would die if ShOrtI, LightningSword, Dr. Hobo2,  Orgizirtee, and the other people who come here left. An RP is all well and good, but without people, it will fail.))
((I know, I'm just kidding xD. You'll come to learn I don't have an ego, just a constant need to say something funny or sarcastic. I actually may have stated before somewhere else how surprised I am that this is still going.))

Solon rolled his eyes at Lanbar. "We don't have time to be fighting eachother," he hissed. "We need to help out Jas or else her plan might not work."

Dr.Hobo2

"...What -hic- plan?" Lanbar said. "I thought we were jusssst going to go get dr-hic-drunk."

THEBIRD

"Uh, yeah, that's exactly what we were doing..." Solon sighed, leaving the bar. So much for that... I thought he had an actual plan, Solon thought. Hm... Well, I'll just figure out where Zaronn and Zaroff are staying, and lead Zaronn out. Sounds simple enough, just hope Jas'll be ready when I do.

Dr.Hobo2

After Solon left the bar, a guy was punched out the door. "That'ssss what you get for insssulting my -hic- grandma!" He said.

"G-g-g-get away from me you madman!" The man said running away.

"Wi-hic-mp." Lanbar said.

Meanwhile...

A soldier came running up to Zaroff. "Sir! There's a drunkard at the bar!"

"...And what else is new?" Zaroff said looking at his massive muscles.

"It's the guy from last time he was here!" The soldier said.

"What!?" Zaroff said standing up."I'm gonna get Lanbar this tim-"

"No." Zaronn interupted. "I'll handle this one myself." He said walking off the boat.

"Um...okay." Zaroff said sitting back down.

THEBIRD

Solon noticed Zaronn walking off the ship. Solon hid in the shadows, keeping himself hidden as he had done for years while stealing. Time to follow this ol' goat and see where he leads me... Solon thought with a smirk, following nimbly behind.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn aproached Lanbar who was still stumbling around mumbling unaudible words. "So...we meet again." He said.

"Who the -hic- hell are you!?" Lanbar said trying to keep his balance.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is still standing around drinking her pop when she notices a commotion at the bar. 'Almost time...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"So do ya wanna fight or -hic- what?" Lanbar said putting up his fists.

"...you have to be joking, right?" Zaronn said. "I thought this was going to be easy already but now this is nothing!"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas throws her empty pop can away, and starts heading to where she's supposed to be.

Dr.Hobo2

"You know, I'm not even going to fight you." Zaronn said. "My soldiers can take you on." He pressed a button on his walkie talkie that called some soldiers over.

"So...you don't wanna fight, you -hic- coward!" Lanbar said.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is still surrounded by people, but not too far from her destination.

Dr.Hobo2

Anarchy_Jas

THEBIRD

Solon followed Zaronn into the bar. Perfect job, Lanbar, Solon thought with his usual mischeivous grin. I wonder if he knows what he's doing or if this was all by accident, though... Solon stepped inside, ready to help Lanbar out.

"Hey, look who it is," Solon said, smirking at Zaronn. "Sure, you can send Lanbar into a fight with your Scalus soldiers," Which I know he can probably finish off easily, no matter how drunk he is. "But can you take me on?" Solon asked, readying his sword.