News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver opened his eyes, as he had heard commotion upstairs. He had been sleeping (even though it was midday, he was tired after going through all that), so he yawned. He walked out of the study and found some stairs. He walked up and emerged in a storage room of some kind. He walked out of that to find himself in a bar...

"Hey, what's going on up..." Harver's gaze turned to Zaronn, then to Lanbar, and finally to Solon. "...here?" Oh shi-!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar fell to the ground and then kicked at the back one of the soldier's legs making him kneel. Lanbar then proceeded to put his foot on the soldier's back and slam his face into the ground. "C'mon, still wanna -hic- fight?"

"So now you have come back to fight, eh?" Zaronn said taking out his sword and pointing it at Solon. "The truth is, I have yet to shown any of you my true power." He said with confidence and then he eyed Harver. What's he doing here?

Anarchy_Jas

((I take it this is Jas' chance to go on with Phase 2 of Jas the Ho'? XD))

Jas starts walking again, looking for the one holding the Scale Gem.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Anarchy_Jas

((You better have been kidding. >.> <.<))

Dr.Hobo2

((And if I wasn't?...DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!...j/k...sereously.))

Zaroff was sitting in his large, comfy chair tossing the gem up and down out of boredom.

THEBIRD

Solon just smirked at Zaronn and his sword, lightly pushing it away from his face. But then his gaze turned to Harver. "Come back to play, have you?" Solon asked him, side stepping Zaronn for a better view.

Anarchy_Jas

((If you wasn't I would've ripped your balls off and shoved 'em down your throat...

j/k =P Zaroff's on a ship, right? ))

Jas walks around somewhere near Zaroff, pretending to be lost.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff caught sight of her. Holy!...Look at the size of her...eyes!((XP)) There so big and prettyful and sparkly! "Well hello there little miss." He said getting up and walking over to her. "What are you doing here?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Oh geeze. XD))

"I'm lost," Jas says glancing up at him. "There was supposed to be a club somewhere over here..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Aw that's okay." Zaroff said confidentally. "Your with me, the mighty Zaroff!"

Light

Harver prepared to turn around and make another portal, but he stopped. No, I'm not a coward. He simply looked at Solon. "No. I've just come for a little bit of research."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Well theenn," Jas tilts her head to the side a bit. "Can this 'mighty Zaroff' show me where I'm supposed to go?"

Dr.Hobo2

"um...no." Zaroff said feeling very embarased now. "I...don't really know where this club is."

Anarchy_Jas

"It's okay," A smile slowly forms on her face. "All I needed was a couple of drinks," Jas knows that there's no nightclub. "Could you take me somewhere with that?"