News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Why, sure." Zaroff said. "And maybe afterwards..." He smiled a bit after saying that.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hmmmm, tell me exactly what you had in mind," Jas plays along.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Zarani drew his apache and cutlass, and stepped out of the bar. "So, who's to taste the steel and lead of Captain Zarani!?!" He said, stumbling a bit.

THEBIRD

At first, Solon just wanted to attack Harver, but he didn't. A slight smile formed on his face. "Research on what exactly? The Dead Men aren't still hung up on killing me, are they?" Solon asked with an exaggerated yawn. "Because I hoped they'd send more of a challenge then you to be the end of me."

Light

Harver smiled back at Solon. "No. The Dead Men are currently more intent on their personal goals at the moment. And don't you have a fight to get to?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"This ol' lump?" Solon pointed lazily at Zaronn. "I could take him on with both eyes closed and no weapons. Right now, I want to know more about the Dead Men, and you are the person with that information, right? Nobody here thinks you are really working with the Dead Men, but what I want to know is... Can you relay any information?"

Dr.Hobo2

"I believe that Harver here is right." Zaronn said. "We still have our fight and he has no right to give you any information on the Dead Men."

Lanbar continued to knock out the other soldiers with ease. "Isss that all you -hic- got?" Lanbar said standing up.

Meanwhile...

"Well...you know." Zaroff said with a bigger smile. "You...me...and somewhere private."

Light

"If you want to learn more about Dead Men..." Harver said, turning around and creating a portal on the wall. "...investigate. You have the question; now find the answer." He walked through the portal, and it closed behind him.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas starts slowly walking towards the town. "I'm sure we can get to that after a couple of drinks..."

((Yeah, just don't let Harver find Jas and mess up the plan. XD))

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." Zaroff said following Jas.

THEBIRD

Solon rolled his eyes at Harver's response. I'll let the others investigate... Or just wait until it comes together on its own, Solon decided. He turned back to Zaronn. "Let's get this fight over with. I've got so much more important things to do," Solon told Zaronn in a mocking voice to help egg him on.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is looking around. "I still don't know where exactly to go," she pouts a little, adding to the sexiness.

((g2g))

20fan

"Alright" Kai stood up and headed towards the bar for no reason.

Dr.Hobo2

"You really think taunting me will work like it does with my idiot brother?" Zaronn said smirking. "But lets face it, you can't beat me."

Anarchy_Jas

((And Hobo forgets about my post. *Cues sad look*