News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar was hit in the head and fell to the ground. Lanbar came to his senses (a.k.a. became sober again) and jumped on Tanbar and pinned him down. "Okay, who's the smart one who mad Tanbar off?" He said struggling to keep Tanbar down.

"Let me at him! I'm gonna KILL you!" Tanbar shouted trying to get out of his brother's restraint.

Triforce_Luigi

"It's- A- Railing!" said Venice in between gasps.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...that again, eh?" Lanbar said. "Well you might wanna get to either re-re-re-re-re...re-rebuilding that rail or...running away as far as you can before-"

"I KILL YOU!" Tanbar said jumping up but then being thrown to the ground by Lanbar.

"Yeah, before that." Lanbar said continuing to struggle.

Triforce_Luigi

"Or I slip something into his beer," murmured Venice coldly.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh sure, he's gonna want to drink a beer now." Lanbar said sarcastically. "Just hurry up and do something. I don't know how much longer I can hold him."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, yeah," he said as he went over and picked up the broken piece of railing and set about fixing it.

Dr.Hobo2

"You done yet? My grip's slipping." Lanbar said over to Venice.

Triforce_Luigi

"Just about," he replied, getting up.

Dr.Hobo2

"Okay, you hear that Tanbar, he fixed it." Lanbar said.

"I'm still going to KILL him!" Tanbar said trying to get out of the grip.

"Snap out of it! He fixed the rails! Get over yourself!" He said slapping him hoping to knock some sense in him.

"Ugh..." Tanbar said getting up rubbing where Lanbar slapped him. "What happened...exactly."

"Venice broke the rail, you go beserk on him, then he fixed the rail, and now you're all better." Lanbar said to him.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

"huh?" Lanbar said turning around. "Sorry, I didn't catch that. I was too busy getting the rum."

Triforce_Luigi

"Er. Never mind. Get me rum too."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." He said grabbing two bottles of rum. "Drink up." He popped the top of the bottle and started drinking it.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice took a bottle as well and did the same.

"We need to put a sign. 'NO TOUCHING THE RAILING OR A DRUNK SAILOR WILL KILL YOU.'"

Dr.Hobo2

"Right." Lanbar said starting to sway back and forth from the rum. "Whaddaya say 'bout that -hic- Tanbar?"

"You know...I'm just going to go to bed now." He said walking down below deck probably worn out from the wild attack.