News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

((He's talking about the one Jas took, right? >.>))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Hai; the Scale Gem, correct?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((The one gem we have would be the Scale Gem, so what else, right?))

"What are the Dead Men's plans?" Solon asked, tensing up when Harver reminded him of the sides. "And like I said before, why hang with us when you have your own crowd now?"

Anarchy_Jas

((Yep))

Jas just listens, not saying anything, and resisting the urge to use one of her spells.

Light

Harver opened his mouth, but then closed it again. "Now why would I tell you that?" He asked, a smirk on his face. "I've already told you it a while ago, so search your memories. After all, we're not allies anymore, are we?"

THEBIRD

"If we aren't allies, then you aren't welcome on my ship," Solon growled back, taking out his sword. "So, you're parents are dead. Boo hoo, now go cry to your Dead Men pals, but don't come back here!"

Light

Harver sighed again, pulling out his sword as well. "If it must come to this..." He began, getting into his fighting stance. "...then I can't go back on my word."

THEBIRD

Solon had expected Harver to just run away, like he did so many times before. He was surprised at Harver's course of action, but didn't back down. Now I wish I had taken more care of my arm... Solon thought with annoyance. I'll just have to beat him one handed. Solon didn't move. He stayed in a defensive stance and watched Harver through narrowed eyes.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas snaps out of her thoughts and runs into the fight. "Turn your back all you want... but you're not killing any of my friends."

Light

Harver turned his focus to Jas. "Kill? Not likely. Fatally wound? Perhaps. This is what happens when others get on my bad side. I don't want to do things like this, but sometimes it's forced."

Anarchy_Jas

"Forced?" Jas smirks. "You didn't HAVE to come here in the first place!"

Light

Harver smiled back. "Touche. Well, you seem to have persuaded me." He turned around, sheathing his sword. "Here's a word of caution, before I leave. If you ever meet Lord Kerow, the Scalander Gem is the key." With that, Harver jumped over the edge of the ship.

THEBIRD

Solon ran towards the edge of the ship where Harver jumped off. "Dammit!" Solon scowled. "If anything, I would have kicked his sorry ass. Now he's run away like a coward... again!"

Light

An owl came back up from the side of the ship that Harver jumped off. It landed on top of one of the masts of the ship. "Hoo." It was the same owl from earlier.

((Nice going, Jas. -.-;; I've been waiting for the highly anticipated Harver/Solon fight.))

Anarchy_Jas

"I don't think-" Jas shakes her head, looking away from the edge of the ship. "Nevermind," she tosses the frozen water bottle she brought with her into the air, then casts another thunder spell, the lightning bolt scattering it into pieces across the sky.

((He didn't have to run either. It could've been a Harver vs Jas and Solon fight. :P))