News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver transformed back into his human form, now in the Crow's Nest. "Whoever said I was leaving?" He shouted down to Solon and Jas. "Just trying to get the high ground and messing with your minds was all!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

((Ever thought that Solon might be able to fight Harver without Jas's help =P? ...Don't answer that >.>))

Solon looked up, his sword still tightly in his hands. He can transform into an owl...? Solon thought to himself in surprise. "Don't make me force you out of here, Harver!" Solon yelled up at him. "It's your choice. Get the hell out of here or face me!"

Light

Harver looked down from the Crow's Nest, ignoring Solon. Wow. They look like ants from up here...
Harver! What the hell are you doing?!
What's your problem? I might as well have fun with my life while it lasts.

Anarchy_Jas

((I'm answering anyways... No... brb))

Jas still has her blades in her hands. "..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon sheathed his sword and began climbing up the mast, trying hard to not use his left arm at all. He made it half way up before stopping and remembering that he was afraid of heights. ...J...Just keep going up... Don't look down... Solon peeked over his shoulder. I SAID DON'T LOOK DOWN! Solon shouted at himself as he gritted his teeth and held onto the mast more tightly. He took a deep breathe and continued to climb, shaking slightly.

Light

Harver looked over the edge as he saw Solon coming up. Uhh... not good.

Joeofmars

(( Update the first post!!

What? Just because I left the RP doesn't mean I don't like to read it.  :O ))

Anarchy_Jas

"Idiot," Jas disappears in a cloud of smoke, then reappears behind Harver in the Crow's Nest.

Light

Harver looked behind him and saw Jas. "Now that's a new trick." He quickly jumped off the Crow's Nest, and landed on top of one of the masts. He wobbled a bit, but quickly regained his balance.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ I demand a summary, I don't want to read through pointless posts... Oh, uh... Countless posts.

Anarchy_Jas

((Jas was blowing poop up with spells she learned, and Harver's come back to taunt us.))

Jas disappears again, then reappears on the deck.

THEBIRD

((I will eventually... I thought about doing that, but I'm lazy D=. And glad to see it's an entertaining RP to read =). I've wondered about that...))

Solon jumped onto the mast that Harver had landed on, and scrambled to not fall. "Are you gonna keep running or fight!?" Solon shouted angrily, and with a slight shake in his voice as he noticed how far up he was.

Triforce_Luigi

((I get the feeling that Solon would never win in fair fight with Harver.))

Anarchy_Jas

((XD))

Jas stays where she is (in case Solon falls and she has to catch him).

Triforce_Luigi

((Excellent idea, Jas. Solon does have a tendency to fall from high places.))