News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"I think I'm immune to falling by now," Solon replied with a slight smirk. He broke from the hold and side stepped Harver at the same time. Solon almost lost balance but crouched slightly and recovered before slicing at Harver's side.

Light

Harver jumped backwards again, but the blade nicked at his side. Blood began to slightly pour from it. "Huh... I can see that you won't hold back, now." He recovered, and went back into his fighting position.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

Solon almost winced when the blade hit Harver, but he shook his head, remembering they were enemies now. This time Solon tried a fake upper cut and instead swung at Harver's legs.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 22, 2008, 06:36:16 PM
"...Yep." Lanbar said. "But tell me one thing...Who was the one who wanted to fight?"

"I..." Jas pauses. "I don't think either of them wanted to fight, but Solon told Harver to leave, he wouldn't, and now here we are."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver placed his blade where the uppercut would have gone, but he shivered from the cold slightly. His blade went down a few inches, barely deflecting Solon's attack. Crap... Can't keep this up much longer.
Then leave!
I can't!

THEBIRD

Solon was beginning to have trouble seeing from the rain. He stepped a couple paces back and blink, trying to clear his sight. He stayed in a defensive stance while shaking from the cold.

Anarchy_Jas

"This isn't gonna end well," Jas blinks back the water getting in her eyes and tears forming because of the cold.

Dr.Hobo2

So maybe all hope is not lost with Harver. "I hope that's not true." Lanbar said wiping some water off his face and eyes only to have it replaced by the rain.

Light

Harver looked at Solon. Now's your chance to attack!
I can't take advantage of someone like this, let alone Solon!
It's now, or never! Harver sighed. "I can't do this, Solon." He called out to him. "Consider this a warning. The Dead Men are gaining strength with each gem they get. Try to keep the one you have out of sight."

THEBIRD

Solon looked at Harver, his eyes narrowed mostly from the rain. His first instinct was to just run and hit Harver with his sword, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, Solon just stood tall and stared at Harver, his face completely indifferent and his sword held lazily at his side.

Anarchy_Jas

'There's still some things I want answered...' Jas looks up at the two. "Wait a minute!"

Light

Harver looked down at Jas, then wobbled a bit from the height. "What is it?" He asked after regaining his balance.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar gave Jas a quick inquisitive look. What's she going to do next? This is pretty unexpected.

Anarchy_Jas

"What exactly did you mean by giving me that ring?" That question, Jas couldn't help but to ask since not knowing had been bugging her.

Light

Harver gazed down at Jas. "What do you think it means? Could it merely be a ploy, to try to trick you? Or could it be a sign that I still have faith in you guys? The choice is up to you." He looked back up at the sky. The rain had stopped. "Now, if you'll excuse me." He jumped off the mast, created a portal in the deck, and was gone. The portal disappeared along with him.