News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar stumbled out of the kitchen all drunk and replied to Kai, "Yeah! I -hic- wanna fight!"

THEBIRD

"Oh no," groaned Solon. He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Hey, kid, er... I forgot your name... If you found the fight with Kai and Lanbar funny before, watch it while Lanbar's drunk!"

20fan

"Okay draw your blade" Kai slashed at Lanbar

Dr.Hobo2

"I don't -hic- need no sssstinkin' blade -hic- to fight you!" He said putting up his fists up still stumbling from side to side.

THEBIRD

"Kai, I want to see a fight with you guys, fist to fist," Solon added after Lanbar's remark.

Fell

"Umm, alright." Nimbus said.

"Just call me Nimbus." He said.

Spongebob does not approve

Anarchy_Jas

"Well," Jas started to speak, but got interrupted by the brewing fight. "Damnit! Can't ya'll stay peaceful for a minute!?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Alright, I'll remember your name from now on," Solon replied. "And I'll pay you good money to shut everyone else up."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas mumbles something and takes another drink. She sits in a chair that wasn't destroyed, and waits.

Fell

"IF YOU DON'T STOP FIGHTING I'LL SHOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TRAINED WHERE I CAME FROM!!!"

He yelled.

Ooc// I HAVE TO GOOO!!!  :(

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Ic/ Venice sighed again, wishing he could get a boat home and live quietly.

Anarchy_Jas

((Bye))

Jas looks up at Nimbus. 'At least I don't have to do the yelling...'

THEBIRD

((See yeah, FW))

"Thanks for the help," Solon thanked, rubbing his ears from all the yelling. "Why don't you start the story. Their loss if they miss out." Solon's eyes were pleading. He hadn't heard interesting news in years.

Anarchy_Jas

"Okay," Jas sets the almost empty glass down. "Well, that jewel... yeah, it belongs to me. It's the family's most prized possession," she sighs and finishes the drink, trying to come up with the right words.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice looked up at the word jewel. He listened for any information that could help him steal it.