News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Venice stared at the blood. He took out his knife and prepared to stick the blade through Zarani's heart once he rematerialized.

THEBIRD

"Hm... Didn't you say they were being attacked by Zarani?" the voice realized. "I think it would be best if we simply let Zarani take care of them. If he does not succeed in wiping them all out, we can have our men finish them off. Isn't Harver over there? He can tell us if Zarani succeeds or not. If he doesn't succeed Harver can tell us where they are at the moment and where they are headed and we can take them from there."

---

"Sure, you can talk, but from what I see your precision is crap," Solon sneered back at the pool of blood. "If you want to get me, you need to stop slacking off and give me something actually worthwhile to dodge!"

Anarchy_Jas

'And I can get you' Jas slashes her blades again. Freezing winds and ice sweep over the area Zarani covers; Jas immediately sends more of these Blizzard spells through.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"Wise advice, my lord." Kerow said, bowing. "I'll be sure to carry out that plan. Anything else?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

THEBIRD

"That'd be all for now," the voice announced dismissively. "Just remember to get the plan to Harver."

Light

"Very well, my lord." Kerow said, turning around. He created a portal, and was gone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas is in a stance that will allow her to either attack or cast another spell quickly.

20fan

"what the hell now" Kai said walking with the cane "Man these evil dudes are creative"

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks at Kai. "Man, you're hard-headed. Don't you wanna be able to go around without using that cane?"

THEBIRD

((I swear... I've seen a movie where a guy hid a sword in his cane... Did you get that idea from a movie?))

Solon wondered if the pool of blood that was Zarani could just jump and attack him as easily as if it had hands and legs. Maybe I should find better cover... Solon thought, glancing towards the door leading into the cellar.

Anarchy_Jas

((In Soul Caliber 3, there's a chick that hides a sword in an umbrella. >.> But I swear, you guys got me dreamin' about the darn RP. 0.o))

Jas sees Solon's quick look at the cellar door. "Don't!" 'He'll probably leak through, and you'll be trapped...'

Max Headroom

Name: Mira
Person: Ninja (not that it matters, but the description for thieves and ninjas should be switched around)
Land: Grew up in Scalus, escaped to Nimbuslus Land
Personality: Unknown
Looks:
Background: Unknown
Weapon: Knives
Weapon 2: Gun
Extra Info: None
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

(("NINJAS are fast and nimble, with martial arts moves.

THEIVES are quiet and stealthy. They are exquisite pickpocketers and make a living off of stealing."

Ninjas practice Martial Arts, Thieves steal. The descriptions should be switched, why...? Whatever, welcome to the RP.))

Max Headroom

((Thanks, but that's not what I was referring to. Ninjas have the reputation of being quiet and stealthy,and thieves have the reputation of being fast and nimble )).
[move][/move]

Light

Kerow emerged in a portal that was right next to Harver. Harver jumped back in surprise. "What are you doing?" Kerow held up a hand to make him stop.

"I have a message from the Mage." He began. "Do not interfere with this fight. If Zarani succeeds in killing them, then relay the message to me. We'll decide what to do. If he fails to kill this crew, then keep secret and learn where they are going next. We will try to ambush them at their next stop. Understood?" Harver nodded.

"Thank you for this information." He said, bowing slightly. Kerow nodded and created another portal, and stepped through. It closed behind him.