News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on January 28, 2008, 08:03:27 PM
"Bite her." He said, hardly paying attention that she was at him. The mosquito on her leg sank it's pincers and sucker-thingy into the skin and began to do what looked like it was sucking her blood, but was actually injecting Zarani's blood in.
((lulz...sucker-thingie....But then again, I don't know the name of that thing either. >_> <_<))

Light

No! Harver saw Zarani cast his musquito. Time! Time was frozen, and Harver rushed to Zarani. What the hell are you doing?!
I can't let this happen! He rushed behind Zarani, grabbing his head with his hand and his blade securely wrapped around his neck. Do you know what you're doing?!
I'm not going to stand back now. Time! Time resumed.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

At the same time, Jas threw the Carbon Monoxide bombs down. The whole deck is immediately covered and surrounded in the toxic gas. She smacks at the mosquito on her leg. "Damnit!"

(( Interesting, and at the same time, Bloody Tears (IIDX EDITION) is playing. http://profile.imeem.com/SyrthR/music/qkkuKxOy/dj_yopoopaka_bloody_tearsiidx_edition/ ))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar quickly ducks behind the barrels and covers his mouth with his shirt just in case. Was it me...Or did I see Harver out there for a second...

Light

"Oh, shi-!" Time! Harver ran away as soon as the gas came out. He ran back behind the mast. Time...
Didn't I tell you something like that would happen?!
Shut... up...

Flying Chickens

"Hahaha..." A small portion of blood from the wolf wrapped itself around Zarani's mouth and hardened, creating a mask for himself. "Jas, love. Be so kind as to remove this bloke from my neck." He laughed again.

((Oh, at a post you made earlier... I was originally modelling him after Jack Sparrow, but then I decided everyone would get mad at me for doing that. XP))

Anarchy_Jas

((I opened my PotC dvd just as I read that. XD))

Jas just glares at Zarani, noticing that there's no cover on his nose. "..." 'It'll be too late by the time he notices. Even the smallest amount is bad.'

Dr.Hobo2

((lol irony. XD))

...Did...Did he forget to cover his nose? Tanbar just stared at the scene...just about the same way that Jas was. "..."

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked back and forth between the two then sighed... And realized his nose was uncovered. "AGH! IT CAN'T! SPREAD!" He screamed as he felt the gas going into his body.
"One choice..." His head exploded into blood, the rest of his body going with it until a large, solid puddle of blood was on the ground. "Eyeck... I can't breathe..." He looked at Jas from the blood. "You. My mosquito is in you now. Your blood is mine... Take off your mask!"

Anarchy_Jas

"If I don't?" Jas' voice is seething with venom. She glares at the puddle of blood.

((I take it nobody listened to bloody tears... X.x))

Dr.Hobo2

That was...odd. Tanbar let his guard down and put down the bow and arrow. "I guess I won't be needing to use that." Wait...mosquito...Didn't I see something like that before near Zarani?

Light

Crap... Harver looked at the scene.
Could this be a stalemate?
...Perhaps. Jas can't let the venom spread, and Zarani needs to breathe.

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g I'll try to post before school tomorrow.))

Triforce_Luigi

((For future reference, the "sucker-thingy" seen on most insects is called a "proboscis." And I probably murdered the word.))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas hasn't said anything else. If she has to take Zarani down with her, she will.