News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Wait Zarani," Solon warned, trying to think of a way out of this. "Don't do anything rash without thinking things through... You may find a better deal from us, something you can't get from taking Jas." After all this is done people better stop calling me stupid, Solon thought to himself.

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh, so now we're making deals with the enemy?" Jas growls. 'You better know darn well what you're doing!'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"I'm sorry, did you want to die?" Solon shot back, keeping his voice light and calm. Now, I just need to finalize my plan. If I can do this right, no one may have to die, Solon thought, making last second adjustments to his own trade-off idea.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas holds back her 'smart-ass' remarks that are likely to hurt, and looks at the ground.

((Go post in Pepper BoA))

Triforce_Luigi

Venice managed to restrain himself from calling Solon an idiot or something similar, but barely.

Anarchy_Jas

"Well?" Jas glances up at the others.

Dr.Hobo2

"Don't look at me, this is Solon's plan." Tanbar said to Jas.

20fan

"God Damn It, KILL HIM ALREADY!" Kai shouted in frustration.

THEBIRD

Solon turned to Zarani, choosing his words carefully. "Killing Jas may not help you as much as you think, more then likely you'll just die along with her. You see, I've got a special connection to one of the gems that the Dead Men have. So, only I can actually touch it. If you agree to leave this ship and the crew alone, I'll agree to take the Scale gem and come with you in search of the Dead Men. You'll need me if you plan on getting the gems, plus it seems the Dead Men follow me a lot, so you'll find them faster if I'm around," Solon explained. "If you ask me, you'll get a lot more out of me then what you will get if you don't take up my offer."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas looks at Solon. "Wait a minute...I didn't do all that to get the gem just to risk a crazed pirate getting it!" 'Besides, I still need to get my jewel...'

Flying Chickens

He watched Solon. "Get rid of the gas." He commanded.

THEBIRD

"Do you agree to my terms? You get me, I get the Scale gem, and the rest of them get the boat. Got it?" Solon asked, ignoring Jas's comment.

Light

Harver continued to listen to the negotiation attempts. I just hope neither of them do something incredibly... stupid.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glares at them. 'There's no way to get rid of the gas, and now the boat's pretty much useless to us...' She starts to get more agitated as the conversation goes on.

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar started becoming more sober as he listened to the conversation. That can't be good. We can't just let Solon go and take the Scale Gem and leave us...I gotta do something. He silently went down below deck without being noticed and went toward Jas's room.